The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

They just cleared a few people correct?

Thought I read an espn article about it
There were 4 fighters who were suspended. 2 of which were already known. I believe the suspensions started a long time ago so yeah they will be able to fight now or really soon

Paulo costa was suspended for IV use back in August and now he’s free to fight already. Bizarre situation, I knew something was up for him to be taken out of the fight with Romero, Romero was right

20190427_064606.jpg

Hermansson gonna force Souza to hang it up after tonight. Rooting for whoever against Hardy and be surprised is Perry wins v Olivera

He’s not even good. I’m glad he isn’t getting pub anymore. Tired of these non mma guys getting shine when they would get worked by any below average pro and probably by a majority of amateurs

HW is by far most shallow division in talent so they'll want to push someone like Hardy for his potential

You guys think Hardy is getting beat tonight?

I thought he was a decent favorite for tonight's fight

Why’d they do everything they could to give this POS Hardy a win? Whole crowd booing cause they know it’s garbage and his ex-wife put up a better fight than this bum.

Last edited:
Is it just me or did it look like that dudes back muscles look like he injected it with that fake liquid muscle ?

aluminum perry might have found his iq match in cowboy... ***** was winning the fight then went into troll mode and gave it away :lol:

**** type of moron tries to submit jacare? should just went for the gnp

Slow mo replay showing most of Hermannson’s punches aren’t landing. Like 2 out of 10 land.

Dam, a loss to a number 10 ranked, but at the same time loses a title shot!!?? That's huge to his career if he doesn't get the dub

I see Rory barely pulled off that majority draw lol. Mans might be done? Didn’t see the fight

Mousasi and lawler done took his soul

The post fight interview said it all. Said he couldn’t pull the trigger on some punches. Doesn’t have that killer instinct anymore. Needs to reevaluate everything. Guess hes a born again Christian? Said God was talking to him during the fight or something like that.

My guess, he doesn’t even make it in 6 weeks. He had Fitch hurt off a elbow, brushed him off his leg and fitch legs were still wobbly when he got up. He could’ve went in for the finish right there but he just let him recover.

Woah jus saw Rorys interview

Yea Lawler changed his brain chemistry. Time to hang them up

Big John was tryna get him to snap out of it like hey man you fight again in basically a month... and Rorys jus like I need to get outta here and reevaluate.

Mans is finished. He might legally have some fights left on his deal but I believe Coker is doing well enough and is a good enough person hed let him retire regaurdless

Back
Top Bottom