The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Anyone planning to go to UFC 199 in LA or 200 in Las Vegas?

Never been to a UFC show, but planning on going with a few friends.

I've only been to some local amateur mma events. But every time I watch a ppv I can't imagine a better seat than in my living room. I understand the whole environment thing but unless great seats idk.

Jones should win but I wouldn't count out OSP.

He's got an awkward style and the power to win fights he's not supposed to win.

I've been to a few UFC events. Some were amazing (like my first, UFC 92), and others were awful to the point that we left mid-card.

Personally, I'd rather watch it at home or at a bar.

Rumble probably wasn't offered money like Nate was to step in. What UFC fighter would turn down 500k? Really dudes is signing 15k fights. I'm sure rumble was looking for more and and Dana didn't want to pay up.

anybody watch the polaris event? garry tonon vs rousimar palhares was awesome. tonon is a bad mofo. 

and lmao at jake shields busting out the stockton slap. 
roll.gif

highlights of the tonon pahlhares fight

Last edited:
anybody watch the polaris event? garry tonon vs rousimar palhares was awesome. tonon is a bad mofo. 

and lmao at jake shields busting out the stockton slap. :rofl:  

highlights of the tonon pahlhares fight

Would want to see palhares v. Mcgregor and watch him not let go of a leg lock. Lol. Jk I'm not for that bs.

Last edited:
Anyone planning to go to UFC 199 in LA or 200 in Las Vegas?

Never been to a UFC show, but planning on going with a few friends.

I was going to do 199 but it's the same weekend as Governors Ball [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

How does that = DC being scared?

You don't have to be in peak physical condition to train someone. Have you seen some of these dudes?

Is he a clown for this though? Absolutely.

Dude already fought him once. Agreed to fight him again. Got injured.

Y'all gotta get out the sandbox :lol:

Last edited:
^agreed

if you're scared, this is the wrong sport/career. i would never say a fighter is scared when he is willing to put his physical health on the line. DC is injured, nothing more to it. it's part of the fight game.

Back
Top Bottom