The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Ducks tough fights? The hell these dudes on?

Liz, Cat, Ronda x2, Eye, McMann, Holm all over the last couple years.

That's about as tough as it gets at 135.

They're just mad she doesn't have a rematch with holm and blame her for it while at the same time saying the ufc wants to keep holly on the sidelines until 2017. They don't make sense.

:lol:

I've learned to avoid comment sections on all websites
..those things are filled with trolls/idiots.

Last edited:
I actually replied to a lady's hateful comments on a website yesterday. She was hating on someone successful saying she slept her way to success because 16 year olds can't get jobs on their own.

this **** is inexcusable. its clear to see why so many fighters are getting hurt leading up to fights. these dudes need to hire real strength and conditioning coaches. straight up amateur hour in MMA.

the video of cain doing heavy knee extensions was cringe worthy 
sick.gif

Last edited:

this **** is inexcusable. its clear to see why so many fighters are getting hurt leading up to fights. these dudes need to hire real strength and conditioning coaches. straight up amateur hour in MMA.

the video of cain doing heavy knee extensions was cringe worthy :x  

Oh my God

My back hurts just watching this

The people in the comment section of mmajunkie are such douches for hating on Miesha bae. Making up nonsense like she only uses people when she needs them and that she ducks tough fights. She's fought everybody and never ducked anyone. Not her fault that holly has been blacklisted by the ufc like they all claim she was.
u can dislike miesha if you choose to but she aint never ducked any1

I wonder if any of them have tried that james harrison heavy weight pelvic exercise.

UFC 200 gonna be LIT imo

Welterweight Nate Diaz vs. Conor McGregor
Featherweight José Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar
Women's Bantamweight Miesha Tate (c) vs. Amanda Nunes
Heavyweight Cain Velasquez vs. Travis Browne
Welterweight Johny Hendricks vs. Kelvin Gastelum
Middleweight Gegard Mousasi vs. Derek Brunson
Lightweight Diego Sanchez vs. Joe Lauzon
Lightweight Sage Northcutt vs. Enrique Marín
Lightweight Takanori Gomi vs. Jim Miller

at times, these sit down interviews between fighters are so hard to watch and cringe worthy. rockhold talbaout weidman's family doesnt allow him to train as hard, etc.
i know they are trying to promote the fight and all, but there's a reason a few can talk. it's like dana pushing these guys to cut wwe promos. what's next? acting classes?

Last edited:
at times, these sit down interviews between fighters are so hard to watch and cringe worthy. rockhold talbaout weidman's family doesnt allow him to train as hard, etc.
i know they are trying to promote the fight and all, but there's a reason a few can talk. it's like dana pushing these guys to cut wwe promos. what's next? acting classes?

I was just about to say this. How Rockhold gon say that when DC got a family of his own

:rofl:

I was just about to say this. How Rockhold gon say that when DC got a family of his own

:rofl:

this. jon jones, DC, aldo, etc. they got kids and trying to provide for them and are damn good at what they do. what part of Mixed Martial Arts is that?

200 is a good card but for what 200 is supposed to signify it's terrible

They wasted main card spots on Cain and Hendricks

The women's title fight is good but not compelling

Last edited:
200 is a good card but for what 200 is supposed to signify it's terrible

They wasted main card spots on Cain and Hendricks

The women's title fight is good but not compelling
who said those are on main card? im pretty sure we're gonna have a couple more big fights added. I am anticipating Bj's return as well on this

U got lawler possibly, jones/osp winner vs dc possible, there's a couple options avail. I don't know what u were expecting but 2 title fights granted 1 is interim, diaz/conor 2, former hw champ cain and browne, former ww champ hendricks isn't bad as of now.

100 was a tad bit better in terms of overall main card. only the main 3 fights excited me on that before it took place

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom