The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Yeah I remember chael said he would take caffeine pills instead of drinking coffee because he wanted to know the exact amount

Damn. Already know it'll be a pain to get tickets. If I do get some the seats will probably be crap.

UFC at Madison Square Garden, November 12th.
smokin.gif

Will be there.
I predict Gsp on this

Rousey/Holm or Rousey/Cyborg

I could see Weidman/Rockhold 3 if Weidman wins

Card will be liiit 

They replace someone who was caught juicing with someone who just came off suspension for juicing :lol:

bj gonna get it done....hopefully a finish!!

interested to see this jackson/wink bj

guida x ortega...let see if t-city can take that next step! The carpenter would be a big name for this cat :smokin

Jacare x Vitor right around the corner too....

hope they both make it :nerd:

BJ is either gonna lose the fight due to getting gassed or not coming out of his corner lol

Or he's gonna finish Dennis Siver in a minute

It's crazy too because I love watching RDA fight.

Surprised Mighty Mouse ain't get the first title fight on fight pass :rofl:

Can't say I'm surprised they are giving Alvarez the shot considering khabib is fighting a nobody and Ferguson is sidelined. Rda is not a draw and Alvarezs wall and stall style in the ufc isn't gaining him any new fans so having it on FP makes sense. Hope that Ferguson-Khabib match gets scheduled again for this summer as that should be a #1 contender bout.

They said "RDA got hurt. Eddie looked barely impressive in his last win. Rankings so these dudes gotta fight each other.....alright do it. But **** them, they're getting out on Fight Pass"

Woooooow what a slap in the face to have that title being defended on Fight Pass AND against that bum Alvarez :x :smh:

Back
Top Bottom