The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

My money is on JBJ but that **** was a boring *** fight vs OSP imo he looked rusty regardless ig he played it very safe.
I might be the only one who enjoyed that fight 
laugh.gif
 JBJ did literally anything he wanted with OSP. Those takedowns were nice too, especially since he usually doesn't get his takedowns from that manner and moreso from outside trips in the clinch. 

Can't wait to see that jump lowline sidekick on DC. DC gotta close the distance if he wants a chance and I'm willing to bet Jon is gon pick those legs apart. 

I might be the only one who enjoyed that fight 
laugh.gif
 JBJ did literally anything he wanted with OSP. Those takedowns were nice too, especially since he usually doesn't get his takedowns from that manner and moreso from outside trips in the clinch. 

Can't wait to see that jump lowline sidekick on DC. DC gotta close the distance if he wants a chance and I'm willing to bet Jon is gon pick those legs apart. 
laugh.gif

im looking forward to JBJ vs DC thats for sure man

Main thing jones couldn't do against osp was let off his elbows and his boxing was not there timing wise. That's why he was relegated to only connecting on those dangerous kicks to the knees

Wasn't exactly enjoyable for me. It'll be different for DC after that buffer fight

Ha, that leprachaun is still off the card. Now the event has a real main event.

Maybe he should tweet he retired again and feel good about the attention.

They often speak of "undisclosed bonuses" when they do fighter salaries after PPVs.

Can never know for sure that Nate is walking away with nothing because they took Conor off.

The fact that they wanted him to still fight and he didn't could mean otherwise.

But the fight was signed so I wonder if those contracts do have a stipulation where if the other guy pulls out of whatever, you still make SOMETHING.

Last edited:
dana just said they're not done adding fights to UFC 200 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
RT @MMAFighting: Aldo: In my opinion, I’m still the champ. I think I should have had a rematch with Conor. But we’re gonna get that belt back.

RT @MMAFighting: Aldo on McGregor KO: That was a rare occurrence. It was like Halley’s Comet. It only happens once every hundred years.

I hope Frankie Edgar destroys this delusional clown

Last edited:
RT @MMAFighting: Aldo: In my opinion, I’m still the champ. I think I should have had a rematch with Conor. But we’re gonna get that belt back.

RT @MMAFighting: Aldo on McGregor KO: That was a rare occurrence. It was like Halley’s Comet. It only happens once every hundred years.

I hope Frankie Edgar destroys this delusional clown

he's delusional for not thinking he'd get ko'd in 13 seconds again?

it aint like he was a bum

aldo gets lamer each type he makes a statement. Hell no you still ain't the champ. You let that other lame get in tour head and he washed you in seconds.

dana just said they're not done adding fights to UFC 200 
nerd.gif

3 title fights, cain/browne im ok with this. although i would have preferred if 1.6 million or so ppl got to see Conor get whooped again

undercard has good names on it as well.

Back
Top Bottom