The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

It would be worth it to get your *** kicked first and get a paycheck then retire. It's obvious she wants non of cyborg. I can't even remember the last fight holm won?? No way she deserves a title shot

Damn, she's the champ and fighting cyborg. Gotta be a huge payday.

This is a women's fight in the ufc, that doesn't involve Ronda Rousey. If 150k is huge then yeah, I guess :lol:. Take out taxes manager fees, camp fees, flights etc, I can definitely see her saying that *** whoopin ain't gonna be worth it.

Last edited:
Vitor's supposed last fight will be against Nate Marquartd. Good last run

They should give them both exemptions for old times sake :nerd:

I think Vitor will knock dude out. Despite getting bullied he looked sharp against Kelvin those first couple minutes.

Jacare got surgery for a ruptured pectoral muscle, out 6 months

Probably won't see him fight until 2018

If Bisping and GSP are gonna fight they gotta make some fights happen between Whittaker, Mousasi and Rockhold

Or if they're willing to give Yoel an interim title fight then throw him in there with either Whittaker or Mousasi. Give Rockhold the other one

Last edited:
I wanna sit on Rockys face while Tecia sits on mine
eek.gif

Dudes is going all out on this eventless Saturday

rbk should've paid her extra for that promo vid. Looking like the first few minutes of a POV flick before the good stuff happens.

Last edited:
Just saw that Anderson went on ariels show today and threatened to retire if Dana doesn't give him an interim title fight against Yoel

Welp

Tell me again who Anderson beat recently to deserve a title shot?? Not like the belts mean anything

Exactly, the belts don't mean a damn thing and they're just looking to cash grab every damn event.

So, why not keep Silva happy and let him get knocked out by Yoel while also putting on a card that should do well purely off this matchup?

I'm being mostly facetious here but I mean at the same time it's exactly the type of nonsense the UFC does nowadays.

Last edited:
He's really trying to get that Bisping rematch, but Yoel ain't the one

But if he somehow manages to pull off a miracle then that Bisping rematch is as good as done.

Yeah, it's beyond ridiculous now that interim belts keep being discussed. The champ can only be out for a few months but the idea of fights for an interim belt are brought up right away. People should just walk around with fake belts like chael did. It was hilarious when he did it.

He's really trying to get that Bisping rematch, but Yoel ain't the one

But if he somehow manages to pull off a miracle then that Bisping rematch is as good as done.

Yep, and it'll SELL. Convince people that Silva has an off-chance at beating Yoel, and he does? Holy hell, that Bisping v Silva 2 sells itself (provided that somehow Bisping upsets GSP).

Last edited:
Yeah, it's beyond ridiculous now that interim belts keep being discussed. The champ can only be out for a few months but the idea of fights for an interim belt are brought up right away. People should just walk around with fake belts like chael did. It was hilarious when he did it.

Isn't it funny? How People used to clown boxing for its alphabet titles and now the UFC essentially handing out interim titles like it's candy?

WME is the worst thing to happen to the sport of MMA.

Back
Top Bottom