The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Dana doesn't even care anymore

He got paid

The new owners are probably desperate to get all that money back. They bought the ultimate wolf ticket

The mma beat today was spot on questioning what really motivates Dana these days. He pulled off the ultimate come up, so what else really is for him in this business. Even when he shows "passion" or gets "upset" I feel like it's definitely a front. Dude is mailing it in

He got paid

The new owners are probably desperate to get all that money back. They bought the ultimate wolf ticket

The mma beat today was spot on questioning what really motivates Dana these days. He pulled off the ultimate come up, so what else really is for him in this business. Even when he shows "passion" or gets "upset" I feel like it's definitely a front. Dude is mailing it in

Agreed 100%.

The ufc is displaying too much clown behavior. Making me lose interest in the sport again. Wish bellator wasn't such a crap show itself.

Anyway, nate getting that billboard money.
nate-diaz-billboard-instagram.jpg

213 is shaping up nicely, they really need a big title fight headliner though. I wonder how much Nate wants for the Tony fight though.

Best part of the Diaz interview was when Ariel was asking about his dad. I legit laughed at his answer.

Last edited:

He got paid

Agreed 100%.

this
i think he still does it because of his ego and how he loves the control and attention he gets from it
the ufc might as well call themselves sports-entertainment. sad cause there are legit fighters who break their bodies just trying to make it and get a piece of the pie but settle for crumbs

Last edited:
Summer press conference in a week to announce future events. Unless they have some tricks up their sleeves here's where they're at... yikes, how far we've come from the go big pressers

Holly Holm and Bethe Correia, who square off in the main event of UFC Fight Night 11 on June 17 in Singapore.

Michael Chiesa and Kevin Lee, who headline UFC Fight Night 112 on June 25 in Oklahoma City.

Cody Garbrandt and T.J. Dillashaw, who meet for the UFC bantamweight title at UFC 213 on July 8 in Las Vegas.

Does Dana still have shares? Or is he just a salaried employee now.

If no shares, then he is definitely less invested than he used to be.

Gsp just said anytime after October he is ready. Wtf. They really gonna wait another 6months?? I'm about done w ufc after 211.

Gsp is goofy

Nobody even cares about dude that much. I'm interested to see the numbers he does

Set up the fake belt fight with Yoel and Whittaker or mousasi. They need a guarantee they're next after this shi show they got going on in the division

Dana questioned what nates worth is without Conor. Nate says he's the money fight no matter what, Dana says Conor needs to be attached to nate. How predictable

Sport kinda sucks right now, sadly. Not even sure who's fault it really is but probably mostly the UFC

The alien child he's carrying is probably due in August or September. Can't afford to put it at risk.

Bisping has no excuse not to beat him down, he better handle his business man.

Just the fact that GSP picked him as a comeback easy money fight should be all the motivation he needs to put on a show

The coddle star era. Look at th crap Connor brought to the game.

If they not fighting until October then they should make an interim title fight. If Anderson wins, it sets up the rematch with Bisping or the dream fight with GSP. Yoel wins, he gets the interim belt, gets paid, keeps the buzz of of the I'm the #1 MW and washes a legend.

McGOAT had 3 fights last year. There must be two definitions of coddle.

When is he fighting again?

It's clear they coddle him. LW title shot immediately on two occasions when there are more legitimate contenders.

His next fight is possibly a boxing fight he'll lose while he keeps his division held hostage.

Bisping could've been fought Yoel then set up the GSP fight after he took on Anderson. Making the company money in two high-profile fights.

Last edited:
Anderson has zero business in an interim title fight. The UFC is ridiculous enough without having that nonsense

Conor also brought fair pay, or more fair pay for the fighters. I don't like the state of the UFC as much as anyone else but it's the UFC's own fault they haven't been compensating their athletes

The sport is no doubt better with Conor and he brought an energy from fans, positive and negative that was completely new. If you could rewind time and choose if Conor ever came into the ufc I would still allow it knowing the result of today

Back
Top Bottom