The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

2E19DE24-D8FF-41C6-9B64-DC6FC2CD82E6.jpeg

What I was on during this fight :pimp:

It's basically going to go like this:

Masvidal fight

if he wins Masvidal fight; title shot
if he loses Masvidal fight; Diaz trilogy

if he wins either; Khabib rematch
if he loses both; retirement

Conor robbing money out of all people left and right with this kind of fight :rofl::rofl::rofl:
How was it robbing? It’s the UFC.
People complain when the fight goes the distance. People complain when a fights too short. The unpredictability is the reason to tune it. Not every single fight gonna be on the level of say Usman vs Colby

we acting like jorge hasn't chalked up Ls before :lol:
not saying conor is going to win but he's a great striker as well

obviously jorge is not undefeated but he has looked dominate recently... and as far as L's hes only been knocked out once with all his loses came in decisions... so dude can fight and wont just get TKO... i am a fan of his but he can be a little arrogant so to see him be humbled in a fight would be hilarious... kinda want him to fight khabib and see what happens

It's basically going to go like this:

Masvidal fight

if he wins Masvidal fight; title shot
if he loses Masvidal fight; Diaz trilogy

if he wins either; Khabib rematch
if he loses both; retirement
Agreed. Or maybe the Pac-Man fight instead of retirement. His contracts are now on a per fight basis to give him flexibility and monetary leverage

I know someone that grew up in McGregor's town and they've even bumped into him a couple of times when she goes back home on vacation.

She says that McGregor is actually a nice dude and is just putting on a show most of the time.

I've always speculated this and I can't knock the dude for being a marketing genius.
Well yeah. Same thing about Mayweather.
Its all for Promo. But these dudes still scumbugs at times. But Floyd is laid back when he’s out in town. Got a cousin who works in the hotel industry and he’s told me Floyd a real generous tipper when him and his entourage are out on the strip

conor could easily take another fight soon since he took zero damage
who is available right now that currently isn't booked?

Agree to disagree. Say cowboy won. Who does he fight next?
Ever since Aldo vs Cejudo was announced idk what a W really means as far as who you fight next. If Cowboy would have won I wouldn't be suprised if Conor fought for the title next.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom