The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I find it amazing that so many people underestimate Conor’s ability to study fighters with certain striking styles and formulate a perfect counter to it. The amount of times he’s caught someone with that straight left like a “sniper” (as some of y’all described Masvidal) is higher than the haters are willing to admit.

For those saying rigged

1. Cowboy is washed

2. Cowboy is a notorious slow starter

3. Conor KO’d Aldo quick as well

4. Conor head kicked him clean

5 Conor left is strong and he landed it mutiple times

6. Conor broke Cowboys nose with the shoulders

No matter what, at least Conor's next fight will most likely be against someone very good. Could even take place on the Israel vs Romero card in March

Jorge vs Conor sounds awesome now. I gave Cowboy and outside shot to win but didn't think it would go down that fast. I am sure it is a ploy but I like nice Conor. Hope he gets back into his normal self if he fights Jorge or Usman.

How was it robbing? It’s the UFC.
People complain when the fight goes the distance. People complain when a fights too short. The unpredictability is the reason to tune it. Not every single fight gonna be on the level of say Usman vs Colby
the way cerrone fought looks like he took a dive just like everyone suspected it (me personally don't believe it but after this fight it look the other way) maybe not straight up UFC told cerrone to lose but they set it up that way (conor vs the guy who on losing streak)

Jorge would have at least a 30 lb advantage on Conor on fight night. Conor is a natural 170, where Jorge is prob over 200 lbs when he’s not cutting

Masvidal needs to fight Usman, I think that’s the best fight outside a money grab. Conor should Just get washed by Khabib again

Masvidal needs to take the fight that makes the most money. If Conor signs to fight, that is the fight Jorge takes

Dana is still obsessed with Khabib vs Conor though in this press conference

Back
Top Bottom