The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Maybe Tony can force Dana and co's hand? Doubtful but would be nice to see Tony not accept any other fight because who else is available that would give him a legitimate shot at the title with a win?

Doubt it, Tony and Dustin have no leverage at all. Unfortunately theyd just do next man up or just go all in on Khabib/GSP, if Khabib beats Justin.

Dana don’t care. He’s more concerned with the supplements he’s taking to get back into shape. He’s got that Vince McMahon complex.

Right now, he can get away with not paying his fighters. Besides the Khabib fight, Porier been involved in battles. Wars. Holloway, Gaethje, Alvarez, and Hooker. Dude is the Louisiana Legend. Put some respect on that check.

And Tony should get it too. Especially after that Gaethje fight he didn’t have to take.

Do we care for Hooker vs Ferguson?
Personally it'd be fun but I don't think it makes any sense. He's coming off a loss, arguably 2 (imo he did lose to Felder)

Meanwhile you have Oliveria on a tear and who is just as exciting/entertaining as Hooker imo

I realize Tony is coming off a loss as well but let's be honest with the difference in resumes

Colby's been silent, idk what to make of that. But man I feel like if Woodley loses, especially if he gets dominated, his soul will never be the same

Colby's been silent, idk what to make of that. But man I feel like if Woodley loses, especially if he gets dominated, his soul will never be the same

Based on what Usman and Burns did, Colby should dominate Woodley easy.

I really hope I am wrong and Woodley shows up though

Well there is going to be a pre fight press conference on Thursday with Colby and Twood so maybe Colby is saving his cringe comments for that day. Not gonna lie I might watch if I have nothing better going on.

Assuming they both get past their next opponent is Covington vs Masvidal PPV worthy?
For sure it is. Jorge still has enough juice to make any fight PPV, but if Colby wins he's got the battery back
Well there is going to be a pre fight press conference on Thursday with Colby and Twood so maybe Colby is saving his cringe comments for that day. Not gonna lie I might watch if I have nothing better going on.
I'll watch for sure just for the cringe

Assuming they both get past their next opponent is Covington vs Masvidal PPV worthy?
curb.jpg

I got colby on Saturday by volume...

Does cowboy gets a W??? Gets slept into retirement?

Johnny walker making his first appearance since linking up with tri-star 👀

A small amount of mushrooms wont do much besides make you happier and more in tune with your surroundings. *shrugs* I'm sure my dude wasnt poppin handfuls of boomers and fighting for his life haha

He said there was a specific amount not to get too zoned but I still was surprised to hear that. I hadn’t heard that before from anyone lol

he said it made training slow down like the matrix

I got colby on Saturday by volume...

Does cowboy gets a W??? Gets slept into retirement?

Johnny walker making his first appearance since linking up with tri-star 👀
Johnny's last fight he was with tri-star. He once again switched camps for this fight and has been at SBG. Kavanagh will be in his corner for the fight. Doubt they'll be a fix to his cardio issues.

A small amount of mushrooms wont do much besides make you happier and more in tune with your surroundings. *shrugs* I'm sure my dude wasnt poppin handfuls of boomers and fighting for his life haha

Yeah I've heard of the micro dosing thing. I could never do it, I'm hyper sensitive to any type of mind altering substance.

Johnny's last fight he was with tri-star. He once again switched camps for this fight and has been at SBG. Kavanagh will be in his corner for the fight. Doubt they'll be a fix to his cardio issues.
Damn! I’m out the loop! SBG huh, interesting

I can’t even remember his last fight, he get tapped or something?

Back
Top Bottom