The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Not sure you were around for the original stuff, it’s ALL MMA related. A fighter that makes his public image about politics is definitely notable and worth talking about. It means a lot of people wouldn’t cheer for that particular fighter/fans cheer for him BECAUSE of that.

just to be clear.. I was referring to accusing NTers of being MAGA just because they like a fighter because of his ability to fight and nothing else.

believe it or not I got kattar with the upset, I think he can match max’s output for 3 rounds...but I feel like he got the heavier hands....also another big fight for max, if he gets past kattar he definitely deserves another shot.

Dudes used to say similar things about chael now he's beloved amongst MMA heads and can almost do no wrong.

People just too sensitive nowadays....

The world is the most connected its ever been yet ppl who watch the news and read the newspaper the only thing they wanna talk about is trump and maga.

Playing doods like a violin.

KHUFU KHUFU DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican we are too sensitive man.

yeah pretty much, just not worth the effort
Cool.
1610159554476.png

Kattar and Max both are heavy on the boxing. Kattar has clean technique behind a strong jab. Max has volume coming from orthodox, southpaw and everything in between. I have to give the advantage to Holloway just off his experience plus he is still fuming from that decision against Alex V.

Kattar and Max both are heavy on the boxing. Kattar has clean technique behind a strong jab. Max has volume coming from orthodox, southpaw and everything in between. I have to give the advantage to Holloway just off his experience plus he is still fuming from that decision against Alex V.
word max got that generalship in there, he’s always fighting at his pace, even during the poirer fight he pretty much never wavered & was still throwing 3’s and 5’s deep into the 4th and 5th. Kattar only been to 5 rounds once in the ufc against ige.

I do think it’s interesting Max saying he hasn’t sparred at all for for this fight or either of the volk fights. If he’s being honest about it, he did look noticeably different in both them fights even tho he arguably won both, the second for sure.

supposedly there’s going to be fans this time at fight island, not sure for this fight but conor x poirer for sure

I just saw Mike Perry had a kid. I swear he just met that chick like last year after his divorce. Talk about moving fast.

We are all going to get some form of CTE watching this fight. I am expecting another war like the dustin max fight.
Yup, this is exactly it. They both have granite chins and instead of going down will absorb massive trauma

Kattar is rising to his peak and Max hasn't left his prime yet. It's going to take years off both fighter's lives

Think of it like Max vs Dustin and Hooker vs Dustin. 5 round CTE massacre. Honestly feel bad for both men for what's going to happen, hate to see it

Back
Top Bottom