The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Jiri ahead of schedule on his training? I thought he was suppose to be out at least a year when he initially had surgery done and it was suppose to be a horrible injury.

Louisiana is a stand your ground state right? If that's the case I don't see Nate getting much more than a slap on the wrist or nothing at all.

So stupid

Should have just put du plessis in the title shot smh
Fully agree, don't get why they'd risk Rob beating another contender. I guess Dana is thinking Izzy vs DDP or even Whittaker will be enough for Australia. But Izzy-Whittaker III is a trilogy no one wants. I'd rather see Max-Volk IV lol.

Izzy didn’t really want the smoke or he would’ve responded immediately to that guy. Correct me if I’m wrong the Whitaker fight wasn’t announced until weeks after that guy made that statement about Izzy.

Izzy didn’t really want the smoke or he would’ve responded immediately to that guy. Correct me if I’m wrong the Whitaker fight wasn’t announced until weeks after that guy made that statement about Izzy.
Izzy easily could have just made the fight with du plessis. Easily. It was the only fight to make really outside of chimaev

Idk why he didn’t jump on it with this energy he’s now showing- but I wouldn’t say izzy is ducking smoke

Assuming they decide to shelve Izzy for the Australia card. Really doesn’t make sense when they could of headlined Izzy/ddp for international fight week

Back
Top Bottom