The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I'm not too hyped for this weekend but am looking forward to how Cejudo looks with the extended layoff. Anticipating the co-main the most though. Card doesn't jump off the page but looking down it's better than I remembered, good to see Kron getting back in there and the Evloev/Mitchell tilt could be a good scrap also.
these type of cards low key deliver majority of the time

Holy ****! He’s finally fighting in the ufc this Saturday!! He just might be a contender in a few years, I have faith in ikram

And I still need to see khizriev too!! Smh
You know who's coming at 185: Ikram Aliskerov

185 will be fun in a few years with him, Nickel and Chimaev

Also, they need to get Aliaskhab Khizriev a fight! He's already 32 years old. What is going on with dude? Come on Dana

I fully believe Aliskerov, Nickel and Kizriev would give Izzy all he could handle. I truly do

wow.

His management absolutely FUMBLING this mans career.

A unique human and athlete being turned into a failed attempt of a martyr.

His stock feels like it’s plummeting each month that passes. The fact he’s even negotiating with another MMA organization instead of boxing is an ominous sign the bag has already eluded him.

At this point box someone, even a Jake Paul while being handicapped with sock em boppers to get paid and save some face, and then take the L and go cry back to Dana.

wow.

His management absolutely FUMBLING this mans career.
The sad thing is his management isn’t really his management. They just consult. If you recall, his talent manager had a contentious relationship with the UFC. It’s what led to Kevin Ferguson getting cut. So a lot of these decisions fall solely on Francis.
A unique human and athlete being turned into a failed attempt of a martyr.

His stock feels like it’s plummeting each month that passes. The fact he’s even negotiating with another MMA organization instead of boxing is an ominous sign the bag has already eluded him.

At this point box someone, even a Jake Paul while being handicapped with sock em boppers to get paid and save some face, and then take the L and go cry back to Dana.
He’s asking too much in negotiations. On one had, he’s an agent of change. On another, he can end up like Colin Kaepernick. Ostracized. He was going to make life changing money if he resigned. Probably making more than Izzy (just not Conor).
Chimaev is done at 170 but ok let’s do it

Marty is smart. He knows I’d he beats Khamzat, it immediately puts him in title contention. He can’t move up. So other than money fights…his only other option is to try to recapture his title.

Aljo also a big bantamweight!!

He gotta be 170 fully hydrated. Not saying Henry ain’t used to dealing with bigger foes. I, personally, think prime Henry had the striking and wrestling. That Patrici Karate stance can definitely give folks fits. But he does have the three year lay off and a prime Aljo.

Izzy and Alex continue beefing, at this point might as well just end the MMA trilogy :lol:

Bryce Mitchell plugging holes in the bathtub with socks. :rofl:

He has a gf even with the flat earth theory and absolute nuttiness, giving hope to the world.

ariel refuses to believe anything other promotions have said in regards to negotiations with le honorable francis, he'll blindly side with him no matter the word :lol: i guess you have to after hyping and encouraging the man to walk for a non existent 25 million dollar payday :lol:

ariel refuses to believe anything other promotions have said in regards to negotiations with le honorable francis, he'll blindly side with him no matter the word :lol: i guess you have to after hyping and encouraging the man to walk for a non existent 25 million dollar payday :lol:
If Francis is taking advice from a journalist (even one as distinguished and successful as Ariel), he'd be foolish. Even Slimey Old Ali would be a better option, since he coughs, coughs has connections to all of the MMA organizations.

And sadly, the knee injury sort of hurt his chances of that big boxing money fight. All the big names have better and real options. I get it, UFC wasn't offering boxing side money. But $8 million a fight + PPV points is probably the best option in MMA.

I mean who would you believe more, Francis, when he's been sticking to every thing he's said so far? Or Chatri, who has said One has millions of viewers :lol:

I mean who would you believe more, Francis, when he's been sticking to every thing he's said so far? Or Chatri, who has said One has millions of viewers :lol:
I did say promotions didn't I? One isn't the only org that's been in contract with Francis.

I did say promotions didn't I? One isn't the only org that's been in contract with Francis.
So UFC and Dave Feldman with BKFC. Those are the only other promotions who spoke out about their negotiations lol.

Back
Top Bottom