The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

My picks this Saturday

Dropped $100 on a parlay with all these picks EXCEPT the volk Islam fight because idk how that goes- rooting for volk obviously

Passing on usman vs chimaev - another extreme uncertainty - usmans knees are terrible and I think khamzat is overhyped after watching that glass chin vs burns
( that’s the hater in my talking )

The black circles are my picks - the ones I skipped im passing on

IMG_1863.jpeg

Gonna be a good day though
Looking forward to Saturday

Usman still fighting so he can put escalators in all his cribs. My guy can't eem walk stairs. I wouldn't trade his money and fame for 40+ years of life on them legs

Somebody needs to get Usman in touch with a stylist. Homeboy one of the best fighters in the world prancing around like a fashionista ****boi in the worst fits possible.

Weigh ins about to go live. Have a hard time seeing any of the top 4 fighters struggle to make weight but we shall see.

One interesting detail about the first Islam/Alex fight is that in Perth they had a late afternoon weigh in rather than the usual early morning. Gave fighters less time to rehydrate. Everything seems to be on the routine time frame for this event.

Weigh ins about to go live. Have a hard time seeing any of the top 4 fighters struggle to make weight but we shall see.

One interesting detail about the first Islam/Alex fight is that in Perth they had a late afternoon weigh in rather than the usual early morning. Gave fighters less time to rehydrate. Everything seems to be on the routine time frame for this event.
Not only that but in this event they get even more time I think an extra 12 hours or something to rehydrate

I’m pretty sure islam still hated the cut but the other 3 shouldn’t have been as much of a chore

Haven’t heard a peep from either of them prior which was surprising

And they even ended up on an elevator earlier in the week but it was all smiles

Back
Top Bottom