The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Sooooooooooo... Albazi.... :smh:.... add yet another cancel lmaoooooo.. that makes 10. Albeit idk how many were his fault but still

Screen Shot 2024-01-11 at 6.52.05 PM.png

Dana plz. No more champ/champ fights.

If it was like boxing with four governing bodies and belts…sure. So now Merab, Umar, etc have to wait for after Suga is recovered from a possible fight with Topuira (after he’s recovered from a fight with Chito).

Reactions: OTG
Damn it's Kape's 2nd time missing weight in the UFC. He's not getting the shot now and might even have to prove he can make it 2x before sniffing the title.

Sucks for Kape and even if he's really sick it's kind of hard to feel for him after all the trash he's been talking.

Arlovski got promoted to the main card, insane he made his pro debut back in 99'.

Can’t be talking all that **** to Kai and then miss weight dum dum

Sean’s definitely trying to go that Conor route :lol: hence the “Ilia’s my Eddie” tweet

Gonna try to move up and be double champ, never defend either belt cause he knows what’s coming at 135, maybe box someone for a huge payday and see ya later. Can’t blame him though.

But yeah give me Sean vs Topuria all day

I'd of course be up for the Sean v Illia fight but let's see how their next fights play out. Guys are quick to look ahead of their upcoming fight. But champ champ status ain't really what it used to be, especially as more seasoned fans realize you could go the Conor route of winning one belt, then jump right up to contend for a belt which isn't really that impressive in hindsight.

Not that much more impressive at all imo I don’t look at it with like a historical or impossible challenge lens

I just want to see certain great fights

Leon vs Islam and Sean vs ilia would be crazy imo.. same with what volk and Islam was

Back
Top Bottom