The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

We coming up with the narrative that Tom is ducking Gane now :lol: :lol:

Tom was front row for Ganes last fight expecting a call out and Gane wanted no parts of Tom. Man's wouldn't even look in his direction. Man's can't stop a takedown to save his life, that's light work for Tommy.

This

I notice Gane isn't chirping at Tom. Technically, the two fighters who should be in the Jon Jones sweepstakes are Gane, Blaydes/Almeida, and Aspinall.

Go call someone out that isn’t fresh off of surgery and out for a good deal of this year
This lol.

It's like Chong Li from Bloodsport said "Brick not hit back."

I got time today…

HALFWAY DECENT???

So Gus 1 or 2? (did you know they fought twice?)

Since Gus 1.....he head kicked DC and finished him…DC had never been finished before that than went on the rematch Gus

Gus 2 he finished Gus in the 3rd ground & DESTROYED him with GNP

slept walked through lion heart, Thiago Santos, Reyes....granted they were not his greatest performances, but they were all #1 contenders, these are not bums or gimmie fights, we talking best in the world still.

than destroys Cyril Gane in 1 minute at HW, the same Cyril Gane who went hard 5 with Francis, and won 8/9 UFC fights at HW

This is all after 6 straight title defenses..........so that's 8 more title fights since the Gus fight!

Dudes don't even have 8 fights in the UFC, let alone 14 title defenses man.

If he beat Stipe that's 15 title defenses without a single loss.

UNREAL.

I get it you hate Jon Jones, many people do.....

but you cant discredit what this man has done his ENTIRE career.

Again, whatever man. Did I know they fought twice? Bro, you really trying to pull the “I know more than you card?” We don’t need to go there because I am sure we both believe we have been following longer than the other.

Gus was pretty washed after their first fight in spite of glimmers of hope with Jan and Glover.

I put my timeframe on Jones because Anthony Smith sucks and could only muster a split decision against Thiago Santos when Thiago had no ligaments in his knees.

Dominic Reyes beat Jones and was robbed by the Jones fight.

The Gane fight was strange and I wouldn’t call it a destruction. Gane did not even try to fight.

If we really want to split hairs for heavyweight, Jones is just as much an interim champ as Aspinall. He just had the fortune of the UFC shafting Francis and the UFC giving him a fight for the vacant belt first. And neither is the lineal heavyweight champ. They were both handed heavyweight title fights by Dana. Dana ruined any hope of the UFC having a lineal heavyweight champ.

Go call someone out that isn’t fresh off of surgery and out for a good deal of this year

I mean, Aspinall fresh off surgery and on short notice killed a real destroyer in Pavlovich.

Aspinall probably will have to clear out the HW division like Max at featherweight given Jones is not going to fight him. But Aspinall should absolutely be calling for a unification fight if he holds the interim title. It’s asinine that Dana gave him an interim fight only to still push for Stipe to fight Jones. Stipe got brutalized his last fight and has had a 3 year layoff. He isn’t going to be competitive when he comes back, especially being 41.

Yup, BSD might not see that title fight for a long time :smh:

Probably going to have to beat Dustin and then like a Turner or Gamrot. Seems like a backwards trajectory too lol

Charles and Dustin have the toughest resumes you'll ever see

It sucks that Islam is such a bad matchup for Charles because Charles literally beat everyone else lmao

And waters will probably get muddied by some more champ champ fight nonsense throughout the timeline.

Hunt's going to announce he's running it back with Lesnar at 300! Joking but that lawsuit seemed to be his downfall and unfortunately probably went the opposite of how he'd thought it would. He must have spent hundred of thousands on legal fees at the least. Hope he is in a better place these days though and got a decent payday for that boxing match he did in 22'

Ehh we'll see how Aljo looks against Katar. Should he lose that and another fight then yea he might reconsider but I do hope he becomes a contender at 45.

Back
Top Bottom