The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Wish I still lived in Cali. That main event is going to deliver.

We are officially on Costa watch. Man hasn’t fought in more than a year. Keeps pulling out like a F boy.

lol @ jones on 300

UFC conspiracy right up there with the UFO/alien **** lol

doods talmbout Rhonda, Brock on 300 :smh:
Haha, I was listening to the MMA hour BTL pod yesterday and they were talking about Dana doing a SB spot announcing the 300 main event. They were obviously joking but how cool would that be!? I know Dana is doing a Bud Light commercial for the game though.

Haha, I was listening to the MMA hour BTL pod yesterday and they were talking about Dana doing a SB spot announcing the 300 main event. They were obviously joking but how cool would that be!? I know Dana is doing a Bud Light commercial for the game though.
Would not put this past dana lol

shades of him going super saiyan 3 at the meathweather x mcgregor press conference

*edit*

the last one :rofl:

Last edited:
I swear volk said something about fighting or playing rugby at 200lbs lol
Yup he has pics lol. It’s wild. I feel like topuria is around the conor weight back then, except doesn’t get as drawn out since Conor’s taller

For any of them to be cutting that much seems crazy but topuria and volk look healthy doing it

Would not put this past dana lol

shades of him going super saiyan 3 at the meathweather x mcgregor press conference

*edit*

the last one :rofl:

Gh7bQExn_400x400.jpg

1707523150728.jpeg

Two of the great minds of the 21st century in one place.

...with a collective IQ of 75.
Sean Strickland for Vice President!!

With his popularity, he could legitimately get on the ticket and be a better running mate than whoever they’re going to get to run with the Indicted One.

Last edited:
Sean Strickland 2024 and first DDP defense title fight. His title was stolen just like the 2020 election lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom