The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Hermanson is the perfect gatekeeper. Durability, great cardio, and a volume striker.

Win or lose, great learning experience for Pyfer. Man's needs more tools to his game. Can't just out athlete everyone you come across. He'll bounce back.

Pyfer's power looked like it was about to take over. Hermannson's reactions to those punches were horrible lol

Pyfer depending too much on his one note style, he was going to meet his match eventually fighting like that and not using more skill

joe's body language just changed after the exchange they had mid round when he said "that was good" or "that was nice" i forgot what it was, his face went from killer to friendly and it was all over from there

joe's body language just changed after the exchange they had mid round when he said "that was good" or "that was nice" i forgot what it was, his face went from killer to friendly and it was all over from there

Yup. Middle of the second round. Even his corner told him "you let him feel comfortable"

Lost the rest of the fight after that

Fight is giving off straight Aldo/Conor vibes to me. Topuria setting himself up for super stardom if he pulls this off in a big way.

God I wish Volk never took that 2nd Islam fight.
Curious as to how the max fight plays out and if max wins might just stay at 55… with a loss he can retreat back to 45

The mayor or someone like that from Spain said he has good news regarding the ufc coming over

Have his first defense there against a big name

Then shortly after if things are lining up with O’Malley— maybe they start chirping and build a fight to convince Dana

I watched that Countdown. I was surprised by the footage. Very candid, very vulnerable. It really makes no sense why he did it.

Also Ilia seems to have a tiny jet pack based on the footage of him inside a bull fighting arena. They also showed early footage of him that was dope.

I hope Henry is the CEO of EPO. Technically he’s a better striker and wrestler than Merab but that dudes energy and grit.

And I pray Costa makes it to the card. Pleezus.

UFC Season starts this Saturday!!

I must have missed specifically when he let him go lol. Costa is also fighting on the card. He let go of Capt Eric A's services.

I gotta give credit. That was one of the better Countdowns. Surprised Ian Garry and Neal weren't on the Countdown. That's a pretty big "grudge" match. But maybe they wanted to avoid all of the recent Garry controversy.

Back
Top Bottom