The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

That was kind of a weird performance from Moreno. I know he's still young but that man has been through so many wars already. Is it all catching up already? I guess we'll see how it goes his next fight.

Royval thought he was on PPV cursing up a storm. Last fight was an L to Pantoja, he gotta fight at least 1 more before another title shot.

That was kind of a weird performance from Moreno. I know he's still young but that man has been through so many wars already. Is it all catching up already? I guess we'll see how it goes his next fight.
He looked slow/gassed to me. Idk if it was the elevation or what you’re alluding to

He’s put a ton of mileage on himself since TUF, lots of wars and high paced fights.

Royval thought he was on PPV cursing up a storm. Last fight was an L to Pantoja, he gotta fight at least 1 more before another title shot.
Timing is everything. He probably fights pantoja in May to headline the brasil card.

Makes sense. Ortega wasn’t demanding a title shot just said he’d be down. I think movsar makes way more sense

I’m praying max wins and decides to go back down

The worst outcomes for me would be if max loses and they have to decide between putting topuria vs a max off a loss or a rematch with volk. Letdown central

If Ortega beats movsar I’m going to lmao because this thread will have to admit Brian is actually a contender lmaooooo

Makes sense. Ortega wasn’t demanding a title shot just said he’d be down. I think movsar makes way more sense

The worst outcomes for me would be if max loses and they have to decide between putting topuria vs a max off a loss or a rematch with volk. Letdown central

If Ortega beats movsar I’m going to lmao because this thread will have to admit Brian is actually a contender lmaooooo
I guess Yair was 2 tiers below them 🫠 :lol:

IMG_4282.jpeg

As Brothers in the Ortega Defense Force, let us unite and gloat on this Sunday!!

We never said he was a phenom. We never said he was a Mexicancan’t but a Mexican capable of hanging with the top athletes at 145.

I wouldn’t be upset at a top contender fight between Evalaoev (sp).

Ilia’s next title defenses are up in the air with the BMF fight. So his first defense could be a little disappointing in matchup excitement.

Back
Top Bottom