The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Crazy to think they put fiorot vs rose for rose 125 debut lol
They wanted Rose to skip the line. She’s close too. They could have Rose fight Erin (but that might be bad for killing a contender).

Let’s be real Manon and Erin should’ve gotten title shots but 125 jammed at the top.

Manon just earned herself a vacation.

She has to weight till early next year to challenge for the title. That’s if Alexa wins. If Valentina wins?

They wanted Rose to skip the line. She’s close too. They could have Rose fight Erin (but that might be bad for killing a contender).

Let’s be real Manon and Erin should’ve gotten title shots but 125 jammed at the top.
Agreed, especially on the last part. I just hate that I was so underwhelmed by both of them tonight

Especially blanchfield

12 straight wins!!!!!

Old girl definitely deserves a title shot. She’s big for the division. I still think Valentina is probably the only challenge for her. She’s beaten Erin and Rose.

Good night folks. I’m not watching a card till 300. These fight nights have been turds.

Like I said she won herself a vacation.

“Light training” improve her TDD for Valentina (who is getting older). Air fryer her striking to ensure it’s crisp to pick apart Alexa.

But again if Valentina wins. Alexa might get a rematch. Manon and 125 has a huge log jam.

He said he feels as much potential as he ever has. "I think I'm better now than I was back then"

Someone sleep this guy into retirement

I could see the first eye poke. Didn’t know he decided to combo it. Wild. Weird night.

I’d say Bruno Silva should appeal it. But that will do zilch since these commissions rarely over turn outcomes.

Jed going in on Weidman right now on the post show
I fell asleep early into it but his intro was “I have a lot of takes but i like my job and don’t want to get fired”

Lol, I’ll catch it today

Chris should be ashamed of himself for talking stupid. Gonna rewatch to see if he really got poked twice like he claims as well

Back
Top Bottom