The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I guess Mighty Mouse isn’t done yet
I wonder who is missing from the below dream match up montage:

How come there isn't MM/Figgy or MM/Moreno or MM/Pantoja?

And I guess MM is finding "interesting" things to do as he winds down his MMA career.

In addition to the latest lame promo it's also so dumb they are actually using just the words "UFC 300" on the poster with no pics of any fighters. Even though the UFC 200 card went through many changes they still had some good posters.

Yeah that fantasy matchup promo ain't it when the only fantasy matchup you got is the featured fight in Gaetjhe/Holloway.
Let me ask you a hard question. Would you rather they didn't try? Or try just a smidgen like a Jorge Masvidal?
In addition to the latest lame promo it's also so dumb they are actually using just the words "UFC 300" on the poster with no pics of any fighters. Even though the UFC 200 card went through many changes they still had some good posters.
WME and ESPN were the worst thing to ever happen to UFC. It's like they got married and stopped trying. Got the ring, so it's all badda bing.

I’m glad they tried for the 300 promo. They just have the worst creatives possible and design team blows
Factz

If they were in these streets, they'd be rocking a compact nine or a 45 to slump their opponents for a fight of the night bonus. But I only say this from the perspective of someone who'd walk around downtown Baltimore after sundown.

But I digress, they don't even have to do anything for that Netflix money since ESPN had positive metrics from the addition of the UFC. So we'll never get promo or them to take Conor of ice.

While I'm happy for Dustin getting his shot (or at least it appears highly likely) it's also pretty wild he's getting it being 2-2 while splitting losses and victories. But as we know the other 3 guys are booked on 300 so one of them likely gets next crack in the fall.

While I'm happy for Dustin getting his shot (or at least it appears highly likely) it's also pretty wild he's getting it being 2-2 while splitting losses and victories. But as we know the other 3 guys are booked on 300 so one of them likely gets next crack in the fall.
Do you think Izzy should get the title shot in Perth? Or Should Izzy fight Strickland for the DDP title shot?

Cuz Izzy is 2-2 lol in his last four fights.

Dustin and others will get lucky and fall into title shots via the ufc having millions of events and needing headlining title fights …

not to mention the ufc booking other random fights like Justin vs max that absolutely did not need to happen… but they wanted to fill 300 with “bangers”

We’ve talked about this a bunch but it’s not about who deserves anymore

We’ve seen this recently with pantojas next opoonent

Whoever’s healthy and available: you’re in! Unless you’re Belal

True, was listening to a pod while back and they were saying sometimes your best ability is availability. This is definitely valid along with popularity. This isn't likely to change anytime soon. Rankings are largely a joke and meritocracy is like the 3rd or 4th factor for a shot.

Back
Top Bottom