The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

I believe they will do Alex to give Brazil something better than what they currently have scheduled

The card overall is lacking so maybe they'll try to do Brazil a solid. Their past Brazil cards have been pretty damb good

Never seen Hill fight before that, wish I did I would have loaded up on Alex. Hill was shook when they did the stare down

Alex is too cold

That might be the greatest card I’ve ever watched. I’ve never jumped up and screamed louder than after that Max KO. My favorite fighter ever and probably my favorite moment right there. Dude is an absolute DAWG.

And then Alex telling Herb Dean “hold my beer” and uppercutting Hill into the shadow realm two seconds later was incredible. Had him doing the Johnny Walker into the cage.

thank god they let me cancel my wager, he looked scared as soon as he stepped in the ring tbh
I missed most of the Max fight, but caught the replay of him knocking out Justin. Then I slept through the entire women's fight and luckily woke up just in time for the start of the Main Event, which ended quickly. I'm not sure how I managed to time my naps so well, but I'm happy about it.

Back
Top Bottom