The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Conor could probably get a rematch right away if he *****ed about it enough. I don't think he wants those problems though, not without being invested and focused like he should be so I think Cowboy is def an option

So ufc gonna ignore those allegations about da irish scumbag. Guess it’s convenient he couldn’t get directly named over there and it’s been ignored in america.

They ignored Rumble's domestic abuse. Thiago Silva's. Abel Trujillo's. Greg Hardy's and went as far as putting homegirl who got beat to a pulp, almost murdered by her husband on the same card

So, for Conor McGregor? Yeah, they gon let that slide until he's in prison and can't enter the cage

Call me crazy but that Cowboy and Conor fight doesn't do much for me. Give me Max vs Conor on that same card as Tony vs Khabib.

Also, I really dont see Conor facing khabib a second time going much differently.

Cain/JDS, Cejudo/DJ, GSP/Sera, GSP/Hughes, Rockhold/Bisping, McGregor/Diaz, Stipe/JDS...

There are plenty of situations whereby a rematch could result in a different outcome.

Having said that...I agree. Give Tony the Khabib fight.

Conor has other “interesting” fights like GSP, Cowboy...possible rematches with Porier/Holloway/Diaz.

Assunção could win tonight and I wouldn't be surprised if he was still out of a title shot. Dana cold hearted for even having him in the UFC to begin with if he has no plans of ever letting him fight for a belt :lol:

Unfortunately for Assuncao he's humble and quiet. Also he's not flashy. A lot of reporters/analysts including Ariel don't think he'll get a title shot even with a win and that this possibly isn't a #1 contender fight

Dana has stated this is a #1 contender fight, but that was also before Cejudo KO'd TJ

Speaking of which I really did want Conor to try to get to 145 for a rematch with Max but after seeing what happened to TJ probably not a good idea.

What’s with all the personal attacks on each other

Y’all need to chill

Anyway, I think the UFC need more structure. That way you can’t complain about guys getting extra push like Conor or Rousey. Just implement some structure and the cream will rise to the top.

Matchups are too driven by Twitter rants and **** talking. Too many fighters dodging bad matchups.

Too much favouritism based on how much Dana likes you.

thats easy to say but they have a million shows a year to put on and injuries and suspensions are abundant. that coupled with weight cuts and other variables make this way harder than ppl are making it out to be.

cant be waiting around for the perfect matchups to happen if you can make something else up on the fly and still get the bag

That’s why open weight tournaments are needed. Need to see amanda nunes knockout dillashaw.

What’s with all the personal attacks on each other

Y’all need to chill

Anyway, I think the UFC need more structure. That way you can’t complain about guys getting extra push like Conor or Rousey. Just implement some structure and the cream will rise to the top.

Matchups are too driven by Twitter rants and **** talking. Too many fighters dodging bad matchups.

Too much favouritism based on how much Dana likes you.

@flyknitlvr is just an angry person, ignore him.

That’s why open weight tournaments are needed. Need to see amanda nunes knockout dillashaw.
been way too much smoke at least at 165 lbs for their not to be a tourney at some point. Bellators hw grand prix mighta been a net negative toward that happening though. not sure if they got a boost off that or not. kinda underwhelming

ok nm the new belt is doo doo. lol

Screenshot_20190202-191902_Twitter.jpg

Back
Top Bottom