The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Paulo out for basically a year

“He had surgery on his bicep,” White said of Costa. “So he’s out for eight months, but we are working on something else with Israel right now.”

I would also be in favor of seeing Izzy matchup with Yoel, as only other option at the division really is a KG rematch should he beat Till. I think they should hold off on the JJ fight and build up Izzy with at least 2-3 more fights.

Well Cannonier could also make a case.

Let Israel build his star power, Jones is a terrible match for him right now.

Sidebar, it's the week of and honestly I'm not that hyped for Nate vs Jorge. I rewatched the Nate vs Pettis fight the other day and Nate was so damn sloppy. Pettis being washed and breaking his foot in the first played a part too. Still got the chin and cardio but I hope he comes better than that on Saturday

Yoel makes sense but if Gastelum takes out Till in impressive fashion and calls for a rematch, I'm pretty sure it's gonna happen.

Let Israel build his star power, Jones is a terrible match for him right now.

Sidebar, it's the week of and honestly I'm not that hyped for Nate vs Jorge. I rewatched the Nate vs Pettis fight the other day and Nate was so damn sloppy. Pettis being washed and breaking his foot in the first played a part too. Still got the chin and cardio but I hope he comes better than that on Saturday
Fair point. First fight in 3 years might make you look sloppy. Im really not sure who i pick tp win yet

“We have nothing done,” White revealed when speaking to TMZ. “Nothing is even close to being done, so I hate to even talk about this stuff and say it because it might not happen. It might happen, but we’re looking at “Cowboy” [Donald Cerrone].”

“No. 3 versus No. 5, Jan. 18 at the T-Mobile [Arena] in Las Vegas.”

Back
Top Bottom