The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I still don't understand why he retired in the first place. Rumble vs. Bones, what could've been!

And that's stone cold of that bald white guy to release these folks during he holidays* in the midst of a pandemic

Last edited:
I still don't understand why he retired in the first place. Rumble vs. Bones, what could've been!

And that's stone cold of that bald white guy to release these folks during he holidays* in the midst of a pandemic

dont you remember his last fight? his heart wasnt in it at all

Magomedov is about to fight right now on Bellator, the only fighter who beat Yan (although Yan also beat him). He trains with Zabit and Frankie who rave about him. He's definitely being hyped

The dude he's fighting is supposedly also really good his only loss is to Yan as well

That slam :sick:. **** could've ended real bad.

As much as I like MacFarlane, don't see how she pulls this win off. Velasquez is waaay cleaner with power on the feet and got good TDD. Hope I'm wrong tho

This Magomedov dude is legit. You can already see that Dagestanan dog in him. They shouldn't have matched him up with an opponent this good because now other dude's stock takes a hit. Other dude is actually legit too

Magomedov finishes anyone else who is a lower caliber tonight

This Magomedov dude is legit. You can already see that Dagestanan dog in him. They shouldn't have matched him up with an opponent this good because now other dude's stock takes a hit. Other dude is actually legit too

Magomedov finishes anyone else who is a lower caliber tonight

Can't wait for Umar/Magomed to eventually happen. Going to be some high level chain wrestling with some flying knees from Umar :smokin

That Islam/Dober fight is some great matchmaking.

I would have enjoyed watching Gegard vs Silva or Gegard vs Yoel

I would prefer it if Bellator became washed FC

Can't wait for Umar/Magomed to eventually happen. Going to be some high level chain wrestling with some flying knees from Umar :smokin

That Islam/Dober fight is some great matchmaking.
Umar in the UFC unless you mean eventually when Magomedov gets to the UFC haha

Yeah Islam vs Dober or RDA is perfect. Just need dude to get back in there and make his way up the ladder

That slam :sick:. **** could've ended real bad.

As much as I like MacFarlane, don't see how she pulls this win off. Velasquez is waaay cleaner with power on the feet and got good TDD. Hope I'm wrong tho
Damb brah you was right

MacFarlane look like a soccer mom vs a true fighter to this point tbh

First time seeing her fight but how was Macfarlane ever a champion? She looked like this was her first time stepping foot in the cage.

Damb brah you was right

MacFarlane look like a soccer mom vs a true fighter to this point tbh
That size difference too noticable. Illima-Lei doesnt chain wrestle for takedowns either. Those clinch throws ain't working on a Judo Olympic medalist. Carmouche would be a tougher matchup for Velasquez.

The UFC will go on hiatus for a month starting in a few weeks. The first event back is Max vs Kattar and also on the card is the return of Ponz :sick: gonna be thirsting for them fights :lol: but you know these dudes gonna come down with COVID

Back
Top Bottom