The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

if only waterson had some killer instinct. she let marina off the hook after that body shot.

if only waterson had some killer instinct. she let marina off the hook after that body shot.
You watched that and felt like Waterson had no killer instinct? She got plenty killer instinct. Look at Marina face b

Cowboy go home and be a family man
5fc834b325add.image.jpg

She ain't want to get hit by one of them bombs otw in :lol:
Marina definitely the type to go out on her shield if she needed too

You watched that and felt like Waterson had no killer instinct? She got plenty killer instinct. Look at Marina face b
marina was obviously hurt and doubled over after a body kick, waterson who's way behind proceeds to not follow up... seems like the opposite of killer instinct to me.

Props to Gregor for the crazy comeback but I still feel like he's a little small for the division. 145 would be better for him imo

Props to Gregor for the crazy comeback but I still feel like he's a little small for the division. 145 would be better for him imo
Yeah after watching last night I 100% think the same. He just looked so much smaller compared to Ferrera, and Ferrera isn't even one of the bigger LWs.

I just have a hard time seeing him keep up with the best of the LWs if he can't keep top control and his hands are very mediocre.

For some reason, I'm not even that sad about that news. I would love to see Francis fight Jon but for whatever reason I'm not like dying to see it

Def want to see both guys get paid though

Jones would get wrecked by Francis. I think Gane is next in that division and he’d have problems there too. Go back to 205 and sort out Jan and Jiri.

need to see Islam get an opponent already. Terrible rankings kill great matchups

Back
Top Bottom