The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Given the current state of the FW division I don't think many people are really clamoring for Charles to drop down and challenge for that belt should he beat Islam and then Volk at LW. I'd rather him stay at LW as their are still more interesting matchups for him there.

Given the current state of the FW division I don't think many people are really clamoring for Charles to drop down and challenge for that belt should he beat Islam and then Volk at LW. I'd rather him stay at LW as their are still more interesting matchups for him there.
I agree. I like his willingness to drop again but it’s a situation that isn’t anywhere near necessary

It’s not like Charles is going to defend at 145 if he takes that belt

Considering they announced this Abu Dhabi card forever ago, I guess it would make sense for islam to start training there as early as possible. Regardless belt or not he was gonna be on this card.

High risk, high reward. The best stakes. He’s #12.

Automatic title shot. Gets to reach his dreams.

Worst case, he got in there with arguably the best fighter in the division. They can use it to level-up. UFC can’t keep force feeding cans. He got it better than Ed Shabazyn (sp). My man went deep end of the pool quick.

And I said Paige Van Zant. Would ya have preferred I said Aaron Pico?

thats crazy.

Sean got so much pressure on his shoulders this fight.

Make or break Saturday.
It was a crazy statement but not surprising coming from Dana lol. This matchup is nothing like Conor vs Aldo and I don't think it's the star making potential either

Nobody knows who the hell Peter Yan is. They didn't go on multiple years long world tours. There is no build up. No bad blood. No sound bites. No moments

But anyway, Dana has to say what he has to say

Let’s not compare Conor to Suga.

Despite who he is today. That man went through Blessed, Diamond…and proved himself in July 2015 by beating Chad Mendes. Aldo was simply the coronation at UFC 194. Made Man in the eyes of the Fertitas.

Back
Top Bottom