The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I’m happy for him. He looked good in the Tyson Fury fight. Some felt he won. I dunno.

AJ is less technical than Fury and smaller. But AJ does tend to stay in shape. I hope after that fight he at least resumes his MMA career. It’s only a few fights in PFL. So he could do a short stint in Zuffa/TKO.

The neurotic king of petty. He loves pulling Dana receipts.

Heard McGregor only has two fights left. That’s crazy how they’re playing games with him.

Mcgregor has had two fights left for a while. I wanna say maybe it was before cowboy fight he signed a new deal

Icing for what? He’s looked awful his last few fights. Only his die hard fanboys care about him these days. Homeboy more likely to have SA allegations again than winning a fight against anybody high level.

Icing for what? He’s looked awful his last few fights. Only his die hard fanboys care about him these days. Homeboy more likely to have SA allegations again than winning a fight against anybody high level.
As much as I don't like him and think he's washed, he's still the biggest name in the sport and will sell at the min 1 mil ppvs. What they don't want to happen is for him to leave and do the Nate trilogy on their own.

I agree, but watch the draw he has when he comes back from the new casuals. Easy 1 million + ppv buys along with a ridiculous gate.

That Nate/Conor 3 point is profound, They really are preventing his earning potential. A Paul boxing fight. The third fight with Nate without the UFC overhead. A Pac-Man fight. He could probably get a huge bag from the PFL. It’s Riyadh season. He could put in work for a good year and a half then retire. But they’re icing him.

Or maybe it would be massive for their own brands 😂

Who even cares about the undercard. They’d be making all the money. They could showcase unsigned folks in their circle.

It would actually be momentous because it would be the first time someone has done a big fight under the boxing model.

If it was at all possible- the pfl should have done something big with their merger exactly during this lull in the sport

Maybe closed the deal sooner so they could do it. There’s so much dead time and opportunity rn

Think about how starved we all are and I’m sure the casuals are too

If it was at all possible- the pfl should have done something big with their merger exactly during this lull in the sport

Maybe closed the deal sooner so they could do it. There’s so much dead time and opportunity rn

Think about how starved we all are and I’m sure the casuals are too

I would agree strongly. Between this weekend and last

Unfortunately those weren’t realistic options. Those guys may not ever fight in the pfl and even when they signed things were real murky

It's in March. The Bellator/PFL champion card. No set date though but rumors are its in Saudi in March.

Pfl has a big Saudi card in feb? Why is this the first time I’m hearing that
Ariel said it on both of his shows last week. Not trying to imply he’s an agent for the Saudi’s but he might be considering he broke the AJ/Francis fight.

It sounds like they’re trying to hold their card before the UFC which is early March and might feature Islam.

Back
Top Bottom