The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Anyone else feel like Rockhold was way too relaxed and cocky coming into the cage tonight?..After seeing his body language I had a feeling that something bad was gonna happen for him..Can't stand Bisping, but much respect to him for continuing to try to get that title shot, taking that shot on less than 3 weeks notice, and coming out and finally making the most of his opportunity..

I hope Hendo is done..No better way to go out than by scoring a vicious KO against a dude that had you in serious trouble in the first round..DH id easily in my top 3 fighters of all time..

So who gets to fight Bisping first? ****hold or Weedman? :nerd:

I see the UFC taking "trilogy story" with Bisping-Rockhold. Weidman already tweeted he wants Bisping at MSG, not sure if he's in a position to demand something like that.

If the next challenger gets injured, give it to Hendo. For fun :lol:

fedor vs brock ufc 200? 
nerd.gif

brock v. undertaker

dana stays getting emotional. dude banning ariel 4 life :lol:

Last edited:
Didn't watch 199 tonight, been getting updates from my brother.

So McGregor v. Diaz 2 in August.

Brock byke for 200

And Bisping KO'd Rockhold.

So much shenanigans in the last few months.

My dude Bones might get washed at 200.

Nahhh, only person beating Jon jones is Jon jones. The GOAT isn't a victim to these "trends". Once those cage doors close, he's always serious.

Man who gives a **** about Brock Lesnar anymore :x :smh:. The UFC looking real desperate to make that move.

Still shocked Bisping pulled it off though. Like alot of folks in here I was rooting for him and I had a feeling, but damn :wow:

Even crazier that Bisping managed to take a guy out in one round on a couple weeks notice that Weidman couldn't finish in four. Anything can happen I guess

It was Bisping's "destiny" , like Rockhold was saying at the press conference lmao .

Luke went into this fight super arrogant and got slept by pillowfists, he can't talk any kind of crap for a while lol

Last edited:
Josh Barnett, Todd Duffee, and Shane Corwin have all said they want to be the one to face Brock..

Pretty sure Ariel got banned for the Brock news. I thick UFC really really wanted that one to be a surprise. Especially with the way he randomly appeared in the promo. Not to mention Dana probably paid Vince an insane amount of cash to get him for that night.

Damn Ariel :frown:

Back
Top Bottom