The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

22h22 hours ago

Tony Ferguson ‏@TonyFergusonXT

My Heart Hurts 4 @danhendo #UFC204 Lots of RESPECT Legend Hendo "I wish they would judge you by the way you look after the fight" Oss Coach

michael– Verified account ‏@bisping

@TonyFergusonXT @danhendo if they judged you by the way you look, you'd be locked up.

11:15 AM - 9 Oct 2016

lol

I think I saw the wrong fight. I thought Bispig won this easily ..

Bj penn.com reporting that Conor was knocked out cold this morning and has a possible broken nose

Welp, excuses are loaded up lol

Need his camp to verify this, he should post a pic

Nevada Athletic Commission fined Mystic Mac 150K and ordered 50 hours of community service for the bottle throwing at the 202 presser

How ridiculous. The attorney general recommended 25K and 25 hours, and they end up at 150K 50 hours. NAC are such scammers and using their power to a disgusting level.

Cards have been watered down af lol

The bottle throw earned him so much more money, the fine was worth it

Now he can teach kids bjj at the park for his community service

Cards have been watered down af lol

The bottle throw earned him so much more money, the fine was worth it

Now he can teach kids bjj at the park for his community service

Isn't he a white belt?

And that's definitely a hefty fine. There's no precedence. And he just threw water. Feel like if anyone should try to go for money, it's whoever got hit by the bottle.

Isn't he a white belt?

And that's definitely a hefty fine. There's no precedence. And he just threw water. Feel like if anyone should try to go for money, it's whoever got hit by the bottle.

According to Wikipedia, he's a brown belt.

125K isn't anything to him, but damn, NAC is disgusting. They freely swing their power around like crazy.

Also didn't he throw full cans of monster?

Is Nate getting fined 125k? Shields? Nick?

Last edited:
Isn't he a white belt?

lol it was a reference to Nate Diaz

Either way the water incident most likely secured many more buys and revenue. Whatever the fine was it was worth it

Fans are so easily amused and hyped that them throwing water around made them want to spend $70 for a ppv.

Back
Top Bottom