The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I don’t think anyone enjoys watching buttchin fight and he has no ufc legacy except always losing fights for the belt.

Faber think he can make a little run now that TJ is out, Dom injured, No love on a L streak, Mendes retired?

Faber ain’t been good in a decade

All signs point to Faber was juicing back then too tho with Mendes and TJ

Could be the Cerrone effect...

Just had his first child and feels like he has something to fight for again.

Faber with the FOMO. I am sure it is exactly what Penn and others don't want to experience. Once a fighter is done, the hardest is what to do with themselves afterwards.

Dunno if it’s fake rage or not but I’ve been waiting for this bare knuckle match

“I don’t regret it because the line was crossed a long time ago,” Malignaggi told The Mac Life (transcript via MMA Mania). “You can’t take spitting or anything else out of context. This line was crossed two years ago. Once you cross the line, you can’t set a new line. Not only do I not regret it, if his mother was at the press conference, I would have spit on her too. There’s no reason to regret anything. I’m ashamed I couldn’t do more. Once you cross that line with me, we can just go.”

As far as I know there's only clinching

Paulie's hands might not hold up and that's what might make the actual competition interesting

always a fun time watching paulie get beat up

Alot of folks are talking about paulies technique, experience and all that....from the BKF's I saw...all that **** goes out the window

Artem can absolutely overwhelm paulie and put him to sleep...this **** its SOMETHING ELSE

I might even give an edge to artem because he's already been in there and has a taste of it

Paulie is in for a certified BLOOD WAR, aint no sticking and jabbing around it....this **** it different

Leonardo Santos' counter right was $, my G. He's 39 but folks don't realize he's on a 12-fight unbeaten streak, including a TKO over Kevin Lee.

always a fun time watching paulie get beat up

Alot of folks are talking about paulies technique, experience and all that....from the BKF's I saw...all that **** goes out the window

Artem can absolutely overwhelm paulie and put him to sleep...this **** its SOMETHING ELSE

I might even give an edge to artem because he's already been in there and has a taste of it

Paulie is in for a certified BLOOD WAR, aint no sticking and jabbing around it....this **** it different
Lol. Make some odds... I'll take paulie for a hunnit

Felder need to chill with delighting in that KO

"That's how a baseball bat sounds, folks"

Come on breh. At least wait til he's awake

Hope he is done honestly. You don't come back from that at his age
Yeah. He’s not going anywhere near the title with his age and damage taken. Unfortunately fighters usually retire too late rather than too early. He needs a Joe Rogan wake up call

Back
Top Bottom