The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

im not saying that he only fights favorable matchups or even easy matchups, its that he gets placed in favorable situations and sometimes winds up with favorable matchups

if tony wins, conor gets the shot, if tony loses, its up in the air
if jorge wins, conor gets the shot, if jorge loses, its up in the air

that's all im saying

I think he earned his FW title shot

His LW title shot was definitely a power move and if he were to get the next LW title shot over Gaejthe, it'd be the same thing. So, in reality it's happened once so far but I get what you're saying

Conor going to waste the moment he had to call out jorge and hype up a BMF fight

Looks like this Usman and Jorge fight will be next

Even though I don’t think they like each other I think a lot of the **** between the two of them on camera has been planned to hype up a fight soon.

If Conor wants to fight by March/April like he said then he better pick an opponent ASAP.

Screenshot_20200131-090249_Twitter.jpg

Looking forward to both of these fights and hope they do get made. Real lame Aljo and Yan are in this situation though. One of them should be getting the next shot, even if you think Aldo won vs Moraes, the fight ultimately didn't go his way and it wasn't like some robbery either.

Dana crossing his fingers Gamebred takes out Usman which could then setup either a Conor fight or the Colby fight if not.

Looking forward to both of these fights and hope they do get made. Real lame Aljo and Yan are in this situation though. One of them should be getting the next shot, even if you think Aldo won vs Moraes, the fight ultimately didn't go his way and it wasn't like some robbery either.

Dana crossing his fingers Gamebred takes out Usman which could then setup either a Conor fight or the Colby fight if not.
he's already planning khabib-conor 2 in the fall like tony doesn't even exist :lol:

Really hoping for a Tony “W” just to throw a wrench in the works... And he is a fellow West Michigander

Hard to believe this was just 2 years ago and how differently their paths went. I remember how sincerely mad Jorge was with Magny on the MMA Hour. Will watch to see if Jorge crosses paths with him next month during his fight on the Yoel Romero card

“Magny has said no two times in the past, this one here will be a third time,” Masvidal said (transcribed by Adam Guillen Jr for MMAMania). “The other two times was at 170 pounds. So maybe he can say that he’s a professional and he stays ready, but he’s such a ****ing square, saying that 180 was…whatever he just didn’t want to do it.”

“I know for a fact that the UFC wanted the fight and were very excited about the fight,” he added. “So now you know that there is a ***** in the building and his name is Magny.

“I’m not saying UFC accepted 180 [pounds], but when the offer came to them I know they were like, ‘Let’s do it, let’s try to make it happen.’ But this ****ing coward said no.”

Joey with the SAS hot takes. John with his honest assessment of Cowboy. He also mentions Lawler/McDonald. Think about it. Lawler/Hendricks. Lawler/McDonald.Lawler/Condit.

Robbie just hasn’t been the same. As a violent pugilist, we’ve only seen flashes of his brilliance here and there. Otherwise, he’s been taking Ls to Cowboy, RDA, Colby, Askren, etc.

Back
Top Bottom