The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

White belt still. Nice man, I hope you enjoy it. I absolutely love training. Its a humbling experience for sure
I have a coworker who does BJJ. I'm older and don't want to jack up my knees. But I wouldn't mind doing mitt and bag work. I was doing five miles of road work before and then got COVID. I was hoping to go into the new year in spectacular shape. But life...

And smh at Walker.

Hyundai or Tesla might be a better option. Crash or CTE dummies are in high demand. But EFC might at least want some type of competition.

Mendes knocked some dude down about 4x in his bkfc debut. Man's still got power in them hands.

Perry fighting "let me bang bro" guy right now :lol:

20220219_224942.jpg

Gracie is going to get caught with an overhand.. Man's chin stays up in the air, no defense at all.

I have a coworker who does BJJ. I'm older and don't want to jack up my knees. But I wouldn't mind doing mitt and bag work. I was doing five miles of road work before and then got COVID. I was hoping to go into the new year in spectacular shape. But life...

And smh at Walker.
I hear ya man. life happens for sure, I may look like a fool but theres this park near me and i tie a rope around a tennis ball and sling it over a branch and just shadow box, slip and work around the tennis ball. Jump rope in between 10 min intervals etc. Pandemic training gotta get creative lol. But keep it up though! :pimp:

I honestly wonder if khabib would deal with anyone from straight blast? Do we know if there’s any current sbg guys signed to eagle?

Straight blast really some mid at best
About 85% of the EFC roster are Dominance guys. Doubt they would ever take anyone from that gym.

SBG has some type of deal with Bellator to fill their European cards. So it's more likely we see a Walker/Romero matchup by summer 2023 :lol:

This dude Bryce Mitchell just went on the MMA Hour spewing his usual conspiracy bull**** for 30 mins.

The absolute funniest part:

Bryce: I do not believe healthcare is a right.
Ariel: What happens if you get hurt outside of a fight?
Bryce: I just pray that I get better and heal up.

Lolllls, what a clown

This dude Bryce Mitchell just went on the MMA Hour spewing his usual conspiracy bull**** for 30 mins.

The absolute funniest part:

Bryce: I do not believe healthcare is a right.
Ariel: What happens if you get hurt outside of a fight?
Bryce: I just pray that I get better and heal up.

Lolllls, what a clown
I been wanting this dude to get knocked out cold for a long time now

Most of these guys and gals are fringe society, storm a capital type guys.

Francis seems like the only exception when he speaks. English isn't even his first language. SMH.

Borrachina depot going to have so many clips from that interview. Man's a young Tito Ortiz in the making

I saw that video on IG. What is the context of that video?

Almost puts me back in those days where two guys start fighting cause someone stepped on his shoes. It always starts out with a stare down and then ends with punches but mostly by two huge groups.

There is never any context to these Russian dudes firing off on each other lol

Usually it's at the weigh ins or press conference but this time it just seems like a random run in

Can't help but to feel all of this is staged but there's actual KO's and **** so who the hell knows. It happens almost every other day now so at this point it's not even shocking

If you all think BJ Penn is a sad case after retirement wait till Jon Jones calls it a career. It will go downhill, even more so, fast. Not on a high horse or anything it's just if you keep making the same mistake a dozen times there's no sympathy from me.

Back
Top Bottom