The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yan by decision but I think Omalley gives a tough fight and proves he belongs with the big dogs of the division.

Really don't think Suga knows what he's in for. His performance against Pedro was very underwhelming. Not to mention his leg issues every two fights
But Yan always starts slow so that'll be interesting in a 3 rounder. And that king chess piece tattoo on his neck is truly abominable trash.

You can tell Suga played basketball as a kid. He almost does crossover type footwork and shake and bake head movement in there to mix **** up

Sean gotta watch out for those leg kicks. Just like DC/Paul said. His foot work and stance switching going to get compromised. Add in those take downs. Ack

Round two (usually when Yan picks up)!!

Really don't think Suga knows what he's in for. His performance against Pedro was very underwhelming. Not to mention his leg issues every two fights
But Yan always starts slow so that'll be interesting in a 3 rounder. And that king chess piece tattoo on his neck is truly abominable trash.

Yan starts slow for 5 rounders. He has never started slow for a 3 rounder.

That's fair, I don't think I remember the last time I watched a 3 rounder for Yan

For sure! Thus most people, myself included until recently, have forgotten about 3 round Yan. He has been super slow to get rolling in 5 round fights.

But to be fair. That first round is literally him analyzing his opponent and then slowly taking away their game while pushing the pace.

Back
Top Bottom