The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I really wish we would stop comparing boxing and MMA in every way. Just my point of view, but I feel like the nitpicking of the negative aspects of both sports is a "sky is blue" mentality. We are all aware of the shortcomings of both sports, I don't see the point in me going into the boxing thread and pointing the same thing out after every event. I don't see the point of someone coming in here and questioning Dana's schemes

It's obvious what goes on in prize fighting. Between promotion, shady matchups, commentary, propaganda, etc etc. No need to focus so much on those aspects as oppose to not discuss all of the positive things which IMO outweigh the negative in both boxing and MMA

Last edited:
On the weight cutting tip, a Chinese MMA fighter died yesterday while cutting weight for a fight in One FC.

On the weight cutting tip, a Chinese MMA fighter died yesterday while cutting weight for a fight in One FC.
mean.gif
 this is kind of why I'm for the IV ban in terms of making guys re think cutting so much. I'm all for the Bendo movement, he's always said he's about fighting at more natural weights

Last edited:
:smh:  this is kind of why I'm for the IV ban in terms of making guys re think cutting so much. I'm all for the Bendo movement, he's always said he's about fighting at more natural weights

Should been like that from the jump...how other things have evolved but weight cutting stayed the same..

And did aldo just mind game conor with the staredown

Everyone saying conor was in Jose head but he might just trumped all the mind games lol

Last edited:
Was he trolling Conor since Conor did it first the other day? Conor was taken off guard :lol:  

That's exactly how I took it :lol: Once again, I like both but Aldo gon wipe the floor with him.

If this was back in July I think Conor would have a better shot. Jose wasn't prepared for that disrespect back then

win/lose conor is about that money. obviously, him winning allows him to cash in on a bigger check.

That's exactly how I took it :lol: Once again, I like both but Aldo gon wipe the floor with him.

If this was back in July I think Conor would have a better shot. Jose wasn't prepared for that disrespect back then

He might have had a better shot memtally, but physically his knee was fd, so it might been worse for him

Scarface gonna demolish this clown
While I do think Aldo will smash Conor (I don't really mind his antics too bad) but this is how I would rank the FW division

Aldo

Edgar

Mendez/Conor (Gotta give Chad a full camp to really decide who is 3rd)

Back
Top Bottom