The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Thread will be in shambles either way 
devil.gif

All to all the clowns supporting McLame.

Show ourselves, I need another head count, I wanna know everyone I gotta hand out fades to tomorrow :smokin

View media item 1468259
you gonna have that same feeling you had after the Mendes fight babypaw

Sit yo *** down famb

View media item 1824176
Conor faced the JV last time, tomorrow he gotta run with the Varsity tomorrow

Tecia Torres though :evil:  damn

Yeah, she was looking good and to my surprise got a lot of cheers for some reason. Plus I found out she's a mom so she's getting added to the milf list. The other girls on tuf accused her of using steroids and being hairy and having a mustache. I hope her ****oris isn't enormous and weird looking.

Shogun is a straight savage

I think I'm the only one picking against Gunny

Rockhold is a terrible trash talker. Ariel looking at him like "wtf dude"

Last edited:
This dude Chris again? Dude had the most boring fight on TUF and lost badly when he got a second chance. Now he got on the prelims? :rolleyes

What are Gunni's grappling credentials? At the weigh-ins they were talking about him going against Maia as a dream match up. How is jacare's bjj resumé compared to them?

Idk what Gunny's credentials are but he's widely regarded as the second best grappler in the division. I have a feeling it'll be a stand up battle at first... maybe the majority of the match

Tecia Torres though :evil:  damn

Yeah, she was looking good and to my surprise got a lot of cheers for some reason. Plus I found out she's a mom so she's getting added to the milf list. The other girls on tuf accused her of using steroids and being hairy and having a mustache. I hope her ****oris isn't enormous and weird looking.

I feel you famb, nothing worst than seeing a huge joint in any situation.

My first reaction is always....

RecentMildBagworm.gif

Girls wit c*** prints are never appreciated, :smh: word to Chyna

Last edited:
Last edited:
solo's was beyond roast beef, it was looking like some smoked brisket someone forgot to take out the smoker.

Back
Top Bottom