The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

All signs appear that it'll be Conor-Cowboy smh. Cowboy has a name and much less dangerous than Gaethje which is the reason I think it's leaning that way.

Really wish it was Gaethje instead considering how much Gaethje hates Conor and it would be a tougher opponent

Really wish it was Gaethje instead considering how much Gaethje hates Conor and it would be a tougher opponent
Man I just want to see Conor suffer for a few rounds. I really dislike the dude, and all the slack he gets when he’s clearly way outta line. The Khabib fight was awesome for that reason.

soo what do you all think is next for Jacare? Obviously Jan is the middle weight killer, and not even super high tier to give jacare another ranked opponent.

Jacare looked like he was fighting to not lose instead of taking risks and trying to win. Brutal fight to watch.

“Hey dana is that really the best you got!?”
vOE6qJL_d.jpg
vOE6qJL.jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad Dan came to his senses. Page didn't do anything wrong

“I was in New York the other day and I spoke to Dan,” Page told MMA Fighting’s Eurobashpodcast.

“He came up to me and he apologized for…just the whole thing. We had a nice discussion so for me, that episode is now past; it’s old news now. That’s all I said I wanted, I wanted to have a face to face with him. All respect to him, he came up to me and we’ve squashed that. It’s just a thing of the past now.”

The only entertainment Askren has ever given me was getting double legged 20 ft off the mat and into the crowd by Burroughs, walking back concussed after the jorge knee, and getting choked out by a 40 yr old man. *shrugs*

^^^Who?
They really are struggling for contenders in the women’s flyweight.

Edit: Just went into the UFC app and they don’t even have women’s flyweight in their rankings.

Back
Top Bottom