The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

If usman beats Edwards idk if Colby stays at 170

Dana said a few weeks ago that colby could move to 155 or 185

I don’t think there’s any interest in a trilogy between colby and usman

If usman wins and chimaev wins that’s the obvious match to make

Although it’s funny that usman and chimaev both said they want to fight at 185, so this may also depend on whatever happens with izzy

If Khamzat wants to fight Izzy, bring it on.
He’s def keeping Izzy’s name in his mouth

“I don’t know what happened with him last time. He (fought) better before. Now, maybe he’s not that hungry, you know?” Chimaev said. “He’s driving like, crazy cars and this sh*t — has a lot of money. It makes some people — they change. When you’re hungry, you fight crazy, like he did before. Now, I don’t know. He just makes the points and wins the fights. It’s boring.”

3 decision wins in a row doesn’t help izzy when he’s saying at the press conference everytime he’s going to do something special to his opponent

I def think izzy gamed the system at this juncture similar to Gsp and his jab/control

Can’t blame him for doing it but you can also call it boring and not be wrong

I have a feeling Alex won’t be able to really do much but land that bomb and it’ll be boring again.. but I do 100% believe Alex has a way better chance to land it than romero, Costa or Jared

Dana agrees with paddy

“I think what we do next is we take him to either Boston or New York and he ends up on pay-per-view then you bring him to Vegas,” White said.

Like Suga Sean, I really want to see Paddy fight a ranked opponent. I feel like Dan Hooker and him would be an interesting fight.

Didn't Paddy resign with the UFC with a decent pay considering? I figure after another fight, he can be thrown to the wolves. I know bantamweight has a lot of fighter fighting but it is still wild to me that O'Malley is fighting Yan.

I guess risk/reward is worth it for Sean. Go in there and loose to arguably the best fighter in your division, or win as a big dog and call for that title shot

If we’re bringing Paddy over here, you do everything you can to get him and Molly on the msg card November. That is how you introduce them to the states

I guess risk/reward is worth it for Sean. Go in there and loose to arguably the best fighter in your division, or win as a big dog and call for that title shot
Definitely. Even though he claims he's undefeated, he is not. And who cares about your fight record anyways. Sean is a star and will rebound fast if Yan beats him.

TJ has such a punchable face. I really hope Aljo embarrasses him early and gets the finish by midway through the fight.

Also if Suga wins even somewhat impressively vs Yan you know he's likely next up for the shot. Cannot wait for 280! 279 is looking weak on paper outside the main, they really need a strong co-main so I'm thinking one of the 280 fights gets put there (outside of the title fights).

Honestly, I hope O’Malley knock him out cold so the hype train keeps on moving.

I think he got a real good chance to catch him if he can keep it standing.

Fan of both guys, but I’m here for the pandemonium of an O’malley win

Back
Top Bottom