The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Mental illness or cte. Football players who had cte were hurting others or killing them or kill themselves like Junior Seau. Also chris benoit had really bad cte.

When his opponent’s level is weak, he finishes them.

When he faces a top level opponent, he gets finished.
I need to see him at least put up a war tonight. If he gets dominated I don't think I can have any faith left in him. As it is though I think he is definitely capable of winning this, he's at his peak mentally and physically. it's now or never pretty much. Cutting down to 145 was not the move

Watching the remaining Embedded's now, Tony really toeing that lunatic threshold. It just pops off the screen with every other word or action. He's his own coach now, got rid of his nutritionist and had already switched his management team

He's definitely not right it's kinda crazy when you watch all his interviews this week and then go back to his past few years of antics... he seems like a schizo
His interview with Adam of BT Sports was real good. Kind of went off his usual tangents but Adam (who's a great interviewer) kind of kept him on track. Kinda seemed like he's mentally tired of chasing that belt and just down for fun fights now.

Think this main event will be the start of Figueirdos first rivalry and having to dig deep. Going to be a 5 round war, SD for the champ.

Damn. Hooper was set to lose this fight. Leg was done but he managed to survive. Still need some work though.

Yeah man's waaaay too green. Should still be on the regionals for sure. His JJ is tough as hell tho.

Defintely saw the training he did with Ryan Hall in his fight tonight. Better kicks and rolls instead of trying to pull guard the whole time

Bryce Mitchell better round out his game or else he's going to run into the same problem

I always like hearing those stories of how these guys got into MMA. Quarantillo got his orbital bone broke in a street fight that got him into BJJ. Life is crazy

Fiziev is so fun man. gunna have problem with the bigger longer guys in the division maybe but...

The_Office_Michael_tries_to_jump_on_a_train.gif

Uh, Fiziev has arrived. Moicano is legit man it sucks in a way that 45 and 55 are so loaded a guy like Moicano can get left in the dust

Moicano got too confident on the feet lol

When Fiziev got Diakese to shoot you knew his striking was insane. He's only 27 oh my god

This is one of those where I completely forgot that Fiziev got KO'd recently. Just like Buckley got KO'd by Holland before the viral kick

Back
Top Bottom