The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Impressive win by Chikadze.

Lee's carreer might be in limbo now after that loss.

Alvey with another loss will be a surprise if he doesn't get cut.

Woodley fight card starts at 5. There’s some intrigue in a lot of those fights

One of the best female boxers is the co main event

Holy ****

ufc 267 and 268 has to be the most stacked back to back ppvs in history. Let’s see which fights start dropping though smh

Depends on how much they’re paying him. If it’s a lot then cutting him may be a realistic option smh

But either way the man talks a big game and doesn’t back it up. He should honestly welcome a change he might make more in bellator anyway

Is that shade? Them Denver guys definitely one of the top camps out right up there with AKA, Sanford MMA, City Kick Boxing.

Not sure why Lee is with Firas. Should’ve went to Denver. Trevor would’ve sautéed his stand up and made it spicy. Look what he’s done for Usman and Rose.

Lol nah that’s respect to one of the goats

Team Whitman take over
Who you got as your top camps right NOW?

The ones I listed are the top in my eyes.

Whitman has two champs, a top contender in Gaethje, etc.

City KB has two champs, and a few up and comers + Hooker.

Sanford MMA been grinding. Definitely have a few contenders like Luque, Brunson, Brunson, etc.

AKA is a staple with Nunes, Harrison, Porier, Masvidal, etc.

I think there are some second tiers like Xtreme Couture, MMA Factory, etc.

I think AKA can rebound with the Dagestan infusion. We’ll see how Rockhold does. But it’s American talent aren’t as dominating anymore with DC, Thompson, etc retired.

Last edited:
Giga really surprised me last night. Came up in a big spot. Hands looked real fast and has good power. Would love to see him vs Zombie next.

That one cat who won BW TUF really gives off a positive Diego Sanchez vibe :lol:

Who you got as your top camps right NOW?

The ones I listed are the top in my eyes.

Whitman has two champs, a top contender in Gaethje, etc.

City KB has two champs, and a few up and comers + Hooker.

Sanford MMA been grinding. Definitely have a few contenders like Luque, Brunson, Brunson, etc.

AKA is a staple with Nunes, Harrison, Porier, Masvidal, etc.

I think there are some second tiers like Xtreme Couture, MMA Factory, etc.

I think AKA can rebound with the Dagestan infusion. We’ll see how Rockhold does. But it’s American talent aren’t as dominating anymore with DC, Thompson, etc retired.
Covers most of it, just got to include Eric Albarracin for his work with Pitbull, Cejudo and Costa (and Zombie?). Obviously they're going through a lil down period right now but before that he was def on a tear

Covers most of it, just got to include Eric Albarracin for his work with Pitbull, Cejudo and Costa (and Zombie?). Obviously they're going through a lil down period right now but before that he was def on a tear
That’s why I said NOW. Can’t be a captive of the moment.

Last March, I’d have definitely have him up there with Eugene Berriman (sp). But then Henry “retired.” Costa lost (bad). And sadly, so did Pitbull.

Personally, I’d give Giga Zabit/Yair/Zombie. Someone who has next for the championship not named Max. Giga’s speed is crazy. Like insane. He did an axe kick that came out of nowhere. Obviously, it was the hands that got Edwin. In the background, I heard the commentators saying how Barbosa had the advantage in the hands. And then crack.

That’s why I said NOW. Can’t be a captive of the moment.

Last March, I’d have definitely have him up there with Eugene Berriman (sp). But then Henry “retired.” Costa lost (bad). And sadly, so did Pitbull.

Personally, I’d give Giga Zabit/Yair/Zombie. Someone who has next for the championship not named Max. Giga’s speed is crazy. Like insane. He did an axe kick that came out of nowhere. Obviously, it was the hands that got Edwin. In the background, I heard the commentators saying how Barbosa had the advantage in the hands. And then crack.
You right, Eric got work to do rn

For Giga, what about Zombie if not any of Max, Yair

Arnold Allen out there highly ranked but his name is non existent

How much woodley making to take this dive tonight? I assume it will be his biggest purse as a fighter

Back
Top Bottom