The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

I totally can understand O’Malley rubbing you the wrong way, I personally want to see him continue to win to see how far the ufc can take this entertainment show.

I really want O’Malley to get the title and setup a ppv headliner with him and chito
He's a good fighter, but he reminds me of Conor McGregor back in the early days.

Cocky as hell and being pushed hard by the UFC.

...not being given any bad style matchups.

I don’t see O’Malley sitting out for 7 months…he gonna have to fight. Especially with Sandhagen and Chito in the wings…

CCC probably smashes em all though, depending on how he looks coming back.

I totally can understand O’Malley rubbing you the wrong way, I personally want to see him continue to win to see how far the ufc can take this entertainment show.

I really want O’Malley to get the title and setup a ppv headliner with him and chito
You are right. If O'Malley wins the belt, every fight after will be good ones and none of this filler crap he was doing before.

Yooooooo

Canada bout to bar betting on MMA.

Also, the Ringer MMA podcast covered the Kadryov controversy (also brought up during todays the Bloody Elbow LevelChange podcast).

Just talked about the “coverage”, UFC code of conduct, and the optics given the current European climate.

They named names lol. Werdum, Weidman, Gaethje, Cejudo, Islam, etc.

They basically called out Ali. And Ali being the reason the main event of UFC 282 is the way it is.

Wow at that Krause news. Don't feel bad for Krause at all, man's was moving loud as hell with his gambling. Unprofessional and shady as **** when you're a top coach and gym owner, but constantly promote your betting discord and how much you make on betting fights.

Man's getting straight black balled from the sport and being made a lesson. Feel bad for all his fighters, they need to find a new coach ASAP or end up getting cut. If Moreno was still at Glory at the start of his camp, he's going to have to finish it elsewhere.

Cortez must have pissed hot on the pre-fight pregnancy test female fighters have to take during medicals.

When did Brian Ortega and her get married? Noticed she changed her last name. Not surprised if she got pregnant.
I got no idea. I remember it’s been a while since Sanko commented on the “huge ring” Cortez was wearing a while back.

Krause gotta be ****ting himself over all this.

Francis Marshall just slept Rojo baaad in his debut. Kid is good man, someone to watch and keep an eye on his come up. Still early in his career but he has very good skills and technique for someone only 7 fights as a pro.

Pavlovich is a scary dude man.... man's is a real title contender. Could beat any of the guys in front of him in the rankings.

Back
Top Bottom