The Morning Jones Appreciation

Does anybody listen to this show in the morning from 7-10 on The Score radio? Bomani Jones puts together a
pimp.gif
morning show. From the topics to regular callers, this show is just great. It starts my lineup with Van Pelt. I listen to the replay sometimes over Cowherd in the morning too

Does anybody listen to this show in the morning from 7-10 on The Score radio? Bomani Jones puts together a
pimp.gif
morning show. From the topics to regular callers, this show is just great. It starts my lineup with Van Pelt. I listen to the replay sometimes over Cowherd in the morning too

Love this show. Sometimes he lets the callers ramble on for too long with pointless arguments.

The guy repping Lebron today just sounded like a fool. Had no argument what so ever outside of "Lebron is the best player in the world." Letting him sing under his breath the whole time was annoying too.

Bomani is the man though, dude is hilarious.

Love this show. Sometimes he lets the callers ramble on for too long with pointless arguments.

The guy repping Lebron today just sounded like a fool. Had no argument what so ever outside of "Lebron is the best player in the world." Letting him sing under his breath the whole time was annoying too.

Bomani is the man though, dude is hilarious.

Listening to any radio live with commercials <<<<<

Podcasts>>>>>
Satellite radio>>>>>

You all are wasting your time. Could probably listen to at least twice the amount of content in the same time if you used podcasts.

Listening to any radio live with commercials <<<<<

Podcasts>>>>>
Satellite radio>>>>>

You all are wasting your time. Could probably listen to at least twice the amount of content in the same time if you used podcasts.

i love the show francis in maryland and stacy in brooklyn keep me rolling at work , but mike calls in way too much. it was ok at the beginning when he didnt have his own intro music.

i love the show francis in maryland and stacy in brooklyn keep me rolling at work , but mike calls in way too much. it was ok at the beginning when he didnt have his own intro music.

Joe can be a bit extra sometimes but still 
pimp.gif

Hitman Mike, I mean, need I say more? He's a legend in my book. (RIP to his mom, she passed today)

Stacy in Brooklyn is crazy funny, and Frances in Maryland is a cool dude, we chop it up on twitter sometimes.

Joe can be a bit extra sometimes but still 
pimp.gif

Hitman Mike, I mean, need I say more? He's a legend in my book. (RIP to his mom, she passed today)

Stacy in Brooklyn is crazy funny, and Frances in Maryland is a cool dude, we chop it up on twitter sometimes.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Is it still Canadian?
The show is broadcast live from Durham, NC but the Sirius channel he's on is based in Toronto I believe.

Bomani is that dude.
pimp.gif
!%+! Joe in Raleigh tho.  I can't stand that +%#*#%$$%***.

Is it still Canadian?
The show is broadcast live from Durham, NC but the Sirius channel he's on is based in Toronto I believe.

Bomani is that dude.
pimp.gif
!%+! Joe in Raleigh tho.  I can't stand that +%#*#%$$%***.

I love Bomani fo sho...... But the other guys on the show are
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I love Bomani fo sho...... But the other guys on the show are
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif