The most entertaining man on "reality" television.

This fool Stevie J from Love and HipHop Atlanta!
He really thinks he's THAT DUDE!  The pure arrogance and downright disrespect for everything that represents "family" has me rolling every week.

Son told his JO/Artist that he'd "send her back to the strip club" 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

and he bodied Lil Scrappy aka pop corn muscles.

Scrappy talmbout "I wanna rough em up, I wanna put dem paws on em." He was the one who caught the fade
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Scrappy talmbout "I wanna rough em up, I wanna put dem paws on em." He was the one who caught the fade
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

exactly.  How you make Trill music and get bodied by an R&B producer?

Originally Posted by MonStar1

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

That fight was heavily edited, lol.. i didnt even see the first punch get thrown. According to Scrappy, they edited a lot. Other sites said it was done so he wouldn't get into trouble because he was on probation/parole, not sure which. 

laugh.gif
@ Scott dude is straight ({})  besides him always crying about ole girl...she made him return his Rolls Royce.
Stevie is basically a sociopath/dirtbag and Johnny is crazy/hot head so you can't really compare them...entertaining in their own right

"I'm gonna send you back to the strip club....You look nice today btw"
eek.gif

pimp.gif

It from VH1 cracked me up. The first time I saw Based God I thought they were the same person.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif
@ Scott dude is straight ({})  besides him always crying about ole girl...she made him return his Rolls Royce.
Stevie is basically a sociopath/dirtbag and Johnny is crazy/hot head so you can't really compare them...entertaining in their own right

"I'm gonna send you back to the strip club....You look nice today btw"
eek.gif

pimp.gif
Thats what made me a fan.  My main on that Mafia/Nino Brown steez
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Scrappy said on the radio Stevie was in the hospital after their fight...

i didnt see the show but Scrap said it was heavily edited.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by MonStar1

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

That fight was heavily edited, lol.. i didnt even see the first punch get thrown. According to Scrappy, they edited a lot. Other sites said it was done so he wouldn't get into trouble because he was on probation/parole, not sure which. 
vid? 
nerd.gif

s/n: i've known k. michelle from that show since middle school

I thought this thread was going to be about Scott.
My vote would've gone to Chumlee also is Pawn Stars is considered reality tv.

I was channel surfing and saw that hot stripper from love & hip-hop wearing booty shorts and dancing.  
eek.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom