The Most Successful Mass Murderer of All-Time

god.gif

The all knowing and all seeing, the almighty GOD!
Now for all your saps that go to CHURCH your offended but really you should be ashamed at yourselves for following such a terrible leader. He really sucks.

For all the non-believers I commend you for having logic and proper reasoning. It just doesn't make sense that someone who created everything but couldnever find the time to come down just to say "Hey, I know the world is in kind of a mess but I'm working on a fix just bear with me". No hecouldn't even make a Youtube video outlining his plans for the future. He's just simply absent.

okay i'm agnostic and what have you but this is probably the most illogical thing i've ever heard.

'god' didn't kill people.. people who believed in his 'word' killed people. so it's in his name& it's all humanities doing.

well that was just plain stupid, idc what religious background or lack there of one follows. but what you wrote was just stupid

the only example i can think of to back up such a ridiculous post. is the flood and Sodom and Gamorah (sp)
but yeah you could of done without the last part, would of made it a lot less foolish

you are fully entitled to your opinion.
thanks for sharing.
hope you feel better now.
but i noticed on your profile that it says you are 18 and then I figured out you are one of THOSE 18 year olds.
grin.gif

-J-

LOL at this dude expecting Jesus to YouTube his "divine plan". I know its a joke, but damn, lol.

Im ok with you not believing. IM GOOD. But what pisses me off about you atheist is when you start offending people that do believe. Just let it be. Just likeyou don't like getting preached on, we (the believers) don't like your stupid nonsense you're trying to preach on us. SHUT THE HELL UP AND LOGOFF..

Originally Posted by JBug88

you are fully entitled to your opinion.
thanks for sharing.
hope you feel better now.
but i noticed on your profile that it says you are 18 and then I figured out you are one of THOSE 18 year olds.
grin.gif

-J-
Wait so when I get older God is going to pay me a visit? Or what are you trying to say about my age?

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

No he couldn't even make a Youtube video outlining his plans for the future. He's just simply absent.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the *#*% is you on patna?

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

No he couldn't even make a Youtube video outlining his plans for the future. He's just simply absent.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the *#*% is you on patna?
I'm lit and thinking about stuff...
laugh.gif
. If you thinkabout it though what is he trying to prove by not intervening in a world he created?

Back
Top Bottom