The Most UnderRated Rapper of AllTime..CAMRON

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

The term good, again, implies a subjection based opinion. Try again. I never even said it was "good" to begin with, so what were you attempting to disprove? Ahhhh... got em hating..
tongue.gif

No one's hatin, just givin reasons why we don't think he's underrated or we don't think his rhymes are hot.
I never thought he was that hot either... but some of ya'll HAVE been hating on Cam for years. It's evident... when I don't like something, I listen to something else. When ya'll don't like something, ya'll say that no one should ever appreciate it cuz it's crap and this and that... that !@$% been tired.. grow up a little..

It's like when I was freshman and Laffy Taffy was THE DEVIL
laugh.gif

I despised that song, posted against it, campaigned against "bad hip-hop" and all of that. But you know what I learned? There's no such thing as bad OR good music... just music. And it either appeals to someone or it doesn't. To those it appeals to, they think it's good. To those that it doesn't appeal to, they call it bad. In either regard, popularity has a lot of power. But whatever-the-*%%+-ever...it's just music.. Eat what you like, word to Apple Jacks.. and if you like Apple Jacks, that doesn't mean you gotta piss in every box of Honey Comb on the shelf. Just leave it alone..

I agree with everything you said. Still doesn't mean you can't give your opinion. Some people here hate on Jay something ridiculous but if they say they ain't into his music and they give their opinion then I respect that. For me, Cam doesn't suck at rapping and he's got some bangers in his discography (his stuff before the Roc and at the Roc's prime
pimp.gif
) but alot of his rhymes are also silly.

No one's hatin, just givin reasons why we don't think he's underrated or we don't think his rhymes are hot.
I never thought he was that hot either... but some of ya'll HAVE been hating on Cam for years. It's evident... when I don't like something, I listen to something else. When ya'll don't like something, ya'll say that no one should ever appreciate it cuz it's crap and this and that... that !@$% been tired.. grow up a little..

laugh.gif

I despised that song, posted against it, campaigned against "bad hip-hop" and all of that. But you know what I learned? There's no such thing as bad OR good music... just music. And it either appeals to someone or it doesn't. To those it appeals to, they think it's good. To those that it doesn't appeal to, they call it bad. In either regard, popularity has a lot of power. But whatever-the-*%%+-ever...it's just music.. Eat what you like, word to Apple Jacks.. and if you like Apple Jacks, that doesn't mean you gotta piss in every box of Honey Comb on the shelf. Just leave it alone..

I agree with everything you said. Still doesn't mean you can't give your opinion. Some people here hate on Jay something ridiculous but if they say they ain't into his music and they give their opinion then I respect that. For me, Cam doesn't suck at rapping and he's got some bangers in his discography (his stuff before the Roc and at the Roc's prime
pimp.gif

Oh, that's why I come here still. I lust the various opinions. I just think it's high time cats stop taking their own opinions so seriously that they can't differentiate them from actal facts or what it means to say that something is a fact.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Oh, that's why I come here still. I lust the various opinions. I just think it's high time cats stop taking their own opinions so seriously that they can't differentiate them from actal facts or what it means to say that something is a fact.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

"Dude used to spit until he started putting words together just to rhyme."

This

eyes.gif

i attribute that with ya not understanding what he says VS hin actually spitting gibberish...when u right his verses down and see da wordplay and u UP on certain iiish then i dont see what da problem is.

exactly. too many people just not up on the things he references
i understand if you don't like Cam, but to say he can't spit 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

"Dude used to spit until he started putting words together just to rhyme."

This

eyes.gif

i attribute that with ya not understanding what he says VS hin actually spitting gibberish...when u right his verses down and see da wordplay and u UP on certain iiish then i dont see what da problem is.

exactly. too many people just not up on the things he references
i understand if you don't like Cam, but to say he can't spit 
indifferent.gif

Not even close.

Most underrated, highly influenced, I'm rap's truest
More then an artist, my style embodies a whole movement

pimp.gif

If you don't know who spit that... exactly.

Not even close.

Most underrated, highly influenced, I'm rap's truest
More then an artist, my style embodies a whole movement

pimp.gif

If you don't know who spit that... exactly.

Where was OP in 03....or 96 for that matter? Cam was bigger in 03 than Redman EVER was. Redman is like the Scottie Pippen of rap. Never gets the credit/CREDITS($$$) he deserves.

Then there's Nickel-Nine... Talk about underrated? Death is Certain is damn near flawless
30t6p3b.gif

This.
One more artist.....Elzhi

Where was OP in 03....or 96 for that matter? Cam was bigger in 03 than Redman EVER was. Redman is like the Scottie Pippen of rap. Never gets the credit/CREDITS($$$) he deserves.

Then there's Nickel-Nine... Talk about underrated? Death is Certain is damn near flawless
30t6p3b.gif

This.
One more artist.....Elzhi

Back
Top Bottom