The Most unfair Snowball fight ever? vid... LOL x SMH (stay classy, Philadelphia)

OMG
roll.gif

- They think it's a game with us...!
nerd.gif

- You don't come in our HOUSE with enemy apparel; it's not a game status
smh.gif

- They're LUCKY they didn't get merked
laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
; if this was the old days, back at Veterans stadium (the Vet), the WOULD have gotmurked
smh.gif
. The Vet had a courtroom on the lower lever (seriously); somethingALWAYS popped off.

- illadelph
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

I wore my Patrick Willis jersey to the Superdome in Louisiana and never got hassled... in fact a lot of Saints fans liked my jersey.
laugh.gif
Additionally, some Philly fans are dirtbags. Remember when Donovan McNabb was booed when he was drafted? A bunch of pricks.

Philly fans: Bring your candy #+++! over to Candlestick or the Oakland Coliseum the next time you play the Niners or the Raiders and we'll see if you can take it as well as you can dish it out.

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA... YESSSSSS.

I love my city and my Philly fans.

Idiots know better than that, foreal. At an Eagles game its like we are one big army, showing up in another teams jersey is something you just DONT do.

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

im a niners fan thought it was funny tho but still smh bout it...if they did that to raiders fans in oakland all the eagles fans just gonna be seeing fists flying their way and i been to a raider game before and its crazy how my firends always says it is. you think philly fans are crazy...yea right thats why nun of them would go to the raider stadium and do stupid s*** like that.

This downright terrible and shames me to say, but Philly fans KILLED some NY fan a few months back... Murder. Its a damn shame that it came to that, we arefanatical over here and our teams make us crazy cause they always put us through emotional rollercoasters.

We arent dumb anyways, I would NEVER EVER, go to Raider Stadium and wear my Philly uni. Unless we came 100+ deep.

Snowballs is all good with me tho.

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

im a niners fan thought it was funny tho but still smh bout it...if they did that to raiders fans in oakland all the eagles fans just gonna be seeing fists flying their way and i been to a raider game before and its crazy how my firends always says it is. you think philly fans are crazy...yea right thats why nun of them would go to the raider stadium and do stupid s*** like that.
Obviously, it's only the home team fans that pick on the few dumb away team fans wearing their team jersey. No one in their right mind wouldgo to an away game and start !#@!.

im a Eagles and Sixers fan but seriously if that was me in that situation at another stadium gettin snowballs thrown at me, i would pick out one random dudeoutta all the ppl that threw the snowball and go IN

im not just gona stand there like some chump

Originally Posted by meshies

Idiots know better than that, foreal. At an Eagles game its like we are one big army, showing up in another teams jersey is something you just DONT do.

or yall can stop being ugly

Originally Posted by ConcordFlightXI

im a Eagles and Sixers fan but seriously if that was me in that situation at another stadium gettin snowballs thrown at me, i would pick out one random dude outta all the ppl that threw the snowball and go IN

im not just gona stand there like some chump

this

if i was sober i would probably laugh it off, but if i consumed an abundance of alcohol and if a snowball hit me in the head, i'm swinging on the firstthing wearing green and black and im biting them in their ear or face and then getting back to watching my 49ers get eliminated from playoff contention.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by meshies

or yall can stop being ugly
Great Job.

Back
Top Bottom