The Murder of Sunny Sheu--anyone ever heard of this?

Wgalison-
I admire your courage and dedication to you friend. I hope one day Sunny gets justice. I posted the link to your blog on NIketalk because I know Niketalk reaches a large and diverse audience that will bring fresh eyes to this case. Ignore the images. Some people are immature on this board ( a lot of high school students frequent Niketalk).

Can you get into specifics on the mortgage fraud claim and how was Sunny defrauded?

Snapple Apple, Thanks very much for posting this. I am impressed by the response on this blog - shows that smart people are paying attention. 
<<Can you get into specifics on the mortgage fraud claim and how was Sunny defrauded?>>

A very cogent description of the underlying mortgage scam was reported by the BlackStar News in this articles, which was published BEFORE Sunny's death. 

http://www.blackstarnews....CLE/5904/2009-07-29.html

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]IF ANYONE APPRECIATES THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS CASE, PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION TO NYPD COMMISSIONER RAY KELLY, DEMANDING AN INDEPENDENT PROSECUTOR TO INVESTIGATE THIS CASE. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://signon.org/sign/as...c.em.mt&r_by=1128342[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]THANKS,[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]WG[/font]

Wow, this is disgraceful. RIP to your friend and I hope justice is served. How people get away with things like this just blows my mind. 

Originally Posted by wgalison

The comment "Are there any reputable sources?"says a tremendous amount about our society's attitude towards news and information..

I agree. I trust web sources before I trust an "official" one.

THIS IS NOT A SUICIDE NOTE. THIS IS THE OPPOSITE OF A SUICIDE NOTE.

This is to affirm under oath to the world that I will NOT, under any circumstances, commit or attempt to commit suicide, no matter what my state of mind, no matter what my personal circumstances.

Why in the world would I write such note?

Over the past two years, I have been involved in exposing the brutal murder of my friend and colleague Sunny Sheu, and the ensuing cover-up by law enforcement, including the NYPD and the FBI, and by other NY state officials, including NY state senators and the Office of Court Administration.

The shocking facts of the murder and cover up are clearly laid out and supported by documents of public record on the website:

www.sunnysheu.blogspot.com

Although there have been numerous articles written about this case- most notably by the Blackstar News and Business Insider- there has been a virtual news blackout by the “mainstream media

So I guess I'm supposed to believe every Illuminati blog post too huh? Because essentially that's all you have here is a blog post.
Idiots behind a computer believing every conspiracy theory placed on the internet. There ARE reputable sources just like there are not so
reputable sources. In any event RIP to the man and if he was truly murdered hopefully justice is served.

Will G, have you been threatened by any authorities? What do you do for a living? How do you know Sunny?

nerd.gif

Snapple:
Thanks for your concern. I have not been threatened, but I have been blacklisted by a number of News venues who won't take my calls. 

At one point I thought I had a problem with an off duty cop, and feared the worst, but it turned out he was just an #+#*+$@!

I am a musician by profession. my site is www.willgalison.com

I met Sunny because I had some trouble with a corrupt judge in a music biz case, got involved in fighting judicial corruption, organizing etc... 

Sunny heard about me and asked me to help him write to the FBI after he was kidnapped by the cops. We spent many days together. 

Siper smart, super cool guy- computer wizard-  but nobody could understand his English!

Best,

will

I heard in his home town, everyone orders their eggs in honor of him: they call it Sunny Sheu Up.

Doubters:  How else would you try getting your news out if you're a small fish in an ocean?  You guys act like this world is pure.  Corruption is real.  Nepotism is real. Bribery is real. Immoral deeds by PUBLIC GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS is real.  Wake up.  I mean as a human, I have my questions too, but this is believable.  What does his friend or Mr. Sheu have to gain?  Just justice.  NYC of all places, one of the historical corrupt cities.  You guys act like all the news is on CNN or FOX, LOL.  The world is too big, folks.  They probably knew he wasn't politically connected or wealthy, especially since it appears he is an immigrant(by his English skills).   Since Asians only constitute 5% of this country and the fact that riots wouldn't take place; he was an easy target to finish off.  

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

sorry but youre going to have to get this story (if real) on bigger forums than NT to get it out there

yeah try Reddit.com

damn, am i gonna get killed just for reading this?  i knew i shouldnt have clicked on this thread.  sounds like a script for a movie...

Thank you for sharing this story Will. I will spread the awareness . RIP to your friend and I hope you find the justice you seek.

Back
Top Bottom