the 'n' word :: shall we?

i will continue sayin' the n~a. people are too sensitive. but i can understand why they would be. just use it around people who understand the propermeaning/context/terminology and we are all good.

I have a weird standing on the usage of this word.

Although, i can admit, there are indeed times where i use it....simply because i was brought up hearing the word used by peers and older heads in a nondegrading way....

But even though i say the word, it even feels weird comming out of my mouth if its not towards some1 black, its like theres a connection that it wont mean thesame thing, or impact another person of a diff race..the same way it would to some1 of black descent.

Its been so abused and so over used, that ppl from all different races use it because its crossed the line from being a word strictly used to degradesome1....to something "cool" something u hear on all ur favorite rappers albums, something u hear ur boys saying.

I have to admit, i often get uncomfortable when i hear people say it, even black people....more-so something thats anything but black like white? or hell evena hispanic....but then it feels less bad if a hispanic person says it over a white?

Its weird, but all in all, we can sit and tell ourselves we wont say it blah blah, but people are gonna continue to say it until we get thrown in jail forusing it......if kids in elemtnary school are still calling eachother buttheads and all the words that seem to stay in that age group, what makes us thinkpeople wont continue to use a word like this one? one that seriously make some1 feel so much cooler and so feel like their more "in" the crowd orgenre of the type of ppl that use the wor

note - sorry if this is unclear, im having some problems with this text bar? my cursor is jumping around and i cant get it to type where i click it to, if thatmakes anysense....

People need to understand the difference between race and nationality. "Spanish" is a head nod to the place of origin i.e. nationality. There areboth caucasian and black spanish, latino and hispanic people.

yeah.. I am Hispanic.. and I use the N word..

But in defense, I do say it when its around peeople i know.. or good friends.

understood, cool.

Back
Top Bottom