The NBA Draft Thread

I wouldn't call Wiggins great, yet, but he's definitely a very capable scorer and is only 22. Needs to work on efficiency and doing other things to help the team though.

I like what Isaac has shown. I really want to see what he is in SL.

Like is he the ultimate role player or is he more.
I think the good thing is that seems like it would be his absolute floor and that is obviously a key role on a very good team. Like the article states, using him at the 4 is going to be the most important. Don't put him at the 3 like Orlando started the season doing with Aaron Gordon. It's not their best use.

Minnesota would be a really good fit for him.
Gordon is a bad 3 because he can't shoot or dibble. He has no business out on the perimeter.

Isaac's guard skills are head & shoulders above Gordon's. He wouldn't have any problem at the 3.

He's a true combo forward.

Last edited:
Wiggins is far from perfect but 23 a night on decent splits in year 3 when you came in at 19 has only been done by a handful of dudes :lol:

Gordon is a bad 3 because he can't shoot or dibble. He has no business out on the perimeter.

Isaac's guard skills are head & shoulders above Gordon's. He wouldn't have any problem at the 3.

He's a true combo forward.
I don't disagree with this, but his best use is going to be at the 4. The skills you mentioned are better than Gordon's, but they aren't on the same level of the majority of 3s in the league.

Melo Trimble had 1 foot out the door the whole season :lol: , he's ready to make some money somewhere

Also Isaac is a 4, time will show that

Role player. Andrew Wiggins vibe from dude, like no alpha at all in him. Just soft mentally and heart wise.

It's kind of creepy how much you have it out for a nineteen your old kid that you don't know.
Shut up fool it's inside jokes with wavy...

What he saw in Emmanuel last year I tried to warn him.

We just have different eyes for talent.

Last edited:
I am not as sold on Monk as I was earlier this year. I thought he would be the perfect fit for Philly, but if his shot is not falling, what else does he offer?

If Philly were to go 5th or 6th and still have Fox and Isaac on board, I'd think long and hard about choosing the best fit vs the best talent. Do you think this is a solid point or is it being a prisoner of the moment?

I am. If you're looking for a superstar player that'll change your franchise dont draft him. If you're looking for a key piece (#3 option), fringe all star, long term option at SG then draft him. I'm just as high on him as I was on Beal coming out.

Back
Top Bottom