The NBA Draft Thread

You'll be shocked once Fox enters the league and displays his ability to shoot from outside.

Lakers don't need another Hollywood "everything starts with me" persona in the lineup, especially when you haven't proven you can dominate the college ranks.
Lakers need a floor general who will get all of their offensive minded players good to great looks, bring some much needed leadership qualities and can shoot the ball well from really deep to open up the floor. Lonzo checks all those boxes and he's going to be the pick and you'll go forward with your next boneheaded prediction. 

He and Fox will get to go against each other 4 times a year when Fox gets drafted by the Kings. 
There's a good chance Fox gets drafted by Sactown. But we'll see come Thursday if your boy ends up in Purp N Gold. Lavar and Lonzo seem to be trying way too hard to be accepted by Lakers brass....and whenever that happens the ending usually isn't what you wished for.

Lakers don't need another non shooter in the lineup.

You'll be shocked once Fox enters the league and displays his ability to shoot from outside.

Lakers don't need another Hollywood "everything starts with me" persona in the lineup, especially when you haven't proven you can dominate the college ranks.

You're watching Fox make all those jumpers while being unguarded in workouts huh? Lmao

There's a good chance Fox gets drafted by Sactown. But we'll see come Thursday if your boy ends up in Purp N Gold. Lavar and Lonzo seem to be trying way too hard to be accepted by Lakers brass....and whenever that happens the ending usually isn't what you wished for.
You would be the expert on this, no doubt. 

You would be the expert on this, no doubt. 
Come with something with more substance instead of vain attempts to trash talk. Otherwise put your money where your mouth is and if you so confident LAL gonna draft Ball, name the price and I'll call you on it.

Last edited:
if Ingram can't shot in the NBA, it's over for him

I am coming around a little more on Lonzo but still think Fox is the guy the Lakers should take at #2

He did pretty well from the field after the All Star Break... Was + 50% from 2, 3s were bad.

But yeah he never takes that next big step without being 35%+ from the 3, and gaining strength for rebounding and defense.

As for Ball, at least in his rookie season... Russell is the most important guy for Lonzo's success.

Last edited:

Lakers don't need another non shooter in the lineup.

You're watching Fox make all those jumpers while being unguarded in workouts huh? Lmao
Ball can have the trophy over Fox for outside jumpers. But Fox absolutely kills Ball in the midrange game, floater game, defense, and penetration.

I'll take that over 30 foot jumpers all day long.

Laker fans....is Ball and Russell the backcourt duo in Lakerland for the next 5-8 years? 
laugh.gif

Laker fans....is Ball and Russell the backcourt duo in Lakerland for the next 5-8 years? :lol:

If they draft Lonzo... Most likely.

PG isn't a 2 anymore, hasn't been in some time.. Nor is Jimmy Butler... Which basically leaves you at, Lonzo & Russell would be your backcourt long term

Last edited:
If ainge doesn't flip those picks..man

My thing with fox is he's like 170 pounds. I can't think of an effective NBA defender at that size

Good deal for both sides, to be honest. Celtics still got BKN pick and won't even have to include it to get Jimmy B. And they still will have room for Hayward in FA. Ainge finally about to cash in his chips. 

if the lakers pick jackson and the celtics pick ball thats not a good look for either party... its fultz or jackson for the celtics but now they might miss out on both and its not like ball wants to play in boston :lol:

ya the celtics better flip those picks for jimmy

Another superteam in the East, Bron gone really have to shave it all off. 

Good deal for both sides, to be honest. Celtics still got BKN pick and won't even have to include it to get Jimmy B. And they still will have room for Hayward in FA. Ainge finally about to cash in his chips. 

How do you know the terms of the deal(s)?

Last edited:
Ainge is tryna get the first domino to fall (Butler) to further convince Hayward that they're serious about this.

Back
Top Bottom